-The Party-

Sam woke up in the middle of the night exactly at 3:00 a.m. He laid there thinking about what happened yesterday morning. Why did he feel nervous around a guy? It's happened before with the Frog brothers but he thought that was it! He knows that a guy ALEAST likes ONE guy in his life, buts this is the second time...that's not normal...for a straight guy at least.
He was confused, but there was nothing he could do. He'll he might even be overthrowing everything to.

He doesn't know when he passed out once again or when he heard his brother call him down for breakfast or even how he got down stairs and managed to eat the food his mother prepared, but he does remember getting ready for the day to leave and explore the new environment.

He was riding around on his bike enjoying the air hitting his face as he pedald at a comforting speed. The town was not crowded but there were a good amount of people hanging around the town. He thought he should go back to the Radio Shack again! Definitely not because he wants to see the gu- Steve again! And so he pedald to the same direction as yesterday to go to his new favorite spot.

When Sam parked his bike and entered the shop and saw a group of teens hanging around near Steve and Robin, some were on the bean bags reading comics, some strolling around, and one talking to Steve as he and Robin worked. He felt awkward walking around the shop but still he continued on walking not knowing exactly what he was looking for. But 5 minutes into stroling around the door opened and a familiar voice spoke "Sorry I'm late guys!" The boy spoke "No problem Lucas!" He heard a female voice spoke.

When Lucas entered the shop he spoke apologizing for being late, and Max spoke in a happy tone. Everything has changed for them just a year ago it was the end of the world for Hawkins and now they are in a new town far away from everything. He looked around the shop and saw a familiar blonde headed boy, he smiled and walked over "Hey Man!" The boy looked at Lucas and smiled "H-Hey." "I didn't know you came here?" "Neither did I, I expected you to be at a basketball court or something." Lucas raised a brow looking a little confused and mad? "You know because you were wearing your school's basketball uniform when we first met?" Sam spoke more clearly "Oh! Not going to lie I thought you were about to make a racist joke!" Lucas laughed, but Sam did not he felt more awkward, he bet if he tried to force out a laugh right now it would sound as awkward as ever. "Anyways how you been man?" Lucas asked "I've been okay I guess.... what about you?" Sam asked the guy "Shit could be better, I'm to tired and my friend ditched us today because he's smooching it up with his girl." Lucas spoke as he and Sam walked over towards the group of teens "that sucks, you guys close?" "Eh not as much as before but we're cool I guess... anyways you wanna meet the Party?" Sam looked confused until he followed Lucas eyes and saw he meant the group of teens "Uh sure?" Lucas smiled.

"HEY GUYS I MADE A NEW FRIEND!" Lucas shouted grabbing the Parties attention, when they turned their heads they saw a blonde teen their age looking as nervous as can be "His name is..uhh.. what's your name?" Lucas turned to the boy "Sam..." "SAM THIS IS SAM! I'm Lucas, That's Max" Sam saw a red head girl with short hair and glasses, her eyes were a little lighter than the other "Dustin" The Guy was a little bigger that the rest of them but that doesn't mean anything, he had a nice, and curly shoulder length hair, his eyes were a nice blue, and he had a scar on his face probably from a cat "Garath" it was another curly haired boy but he dressed up more like his brother Mike "Erica" a girl who looked exactly like Lucas she looked younger than everyone else and she looked like she was Lucas sister, she had beautiful braided hair, and some makeup on "And lastly Will!" A boy with brown hair and faint freckles looked up from his comic book and smiled at Sam, his eyes were a brownish green, his hair was fluffy, and he also had some scars on him again probably from some animals "The rest are Mike and Jane but they are both eating each other's faces off right now." Lucas rolled his eyes before walking over and sitting on the beanbag that Max was on, putting an arm around her. Sam saw this and he assumed they were dating or either very touchy friends, he looked over and saw that Dustin went back to talking to Steve and Robin, and then he saw Will,Erica,and Garath planning a game?
"You can sit down if you want." Will spoke looking up at Sam while the others still stayed doing what they were doing before "O-okay..." Sam awkwardly made his was to the floor sitting down next to Will "You play D&D?" Will asked looking at Sam "I heard of it, but never played it... it's hard to understand." Sam said "I can teach you if you want?"

Short Chapter