Chapter Eleven: The Autobots Grudge

(Agent Fowler's office, usually a hub of strategic planning and camaraderie, now resembled a battlefield of conflicting emotions. The Autobots, renowned for their unity, found themselves divided by an unforeseen decision that weighed heavily on their shoulders. Sideswipe's crossed arms and Grimlock's low growl were testament to the simmering discontent, while Strong Arm's stern expression mirrored the prevailing unease.

Jazz, renowned for his cool demeanor, observed the room with a detached calmness, his visor concealing the turmoil within. The grudge against the decision to include Y/N in the mission had become a silent undercurrent, threatening to rupture the seamless fabric of their alliance.

Agent Fowler, seated at his desk, maintained a steadfast resolve. He addressed the Autobots with a measured tone, "I understand the tension, but decisions are made for the greater good. Y/N brings something crucial to the table, and we can't afford to disregard that."

Bulkhead's clenched fists revealed the internal struggle, his loyalty torn between his comrades and the authority guiding their mission. The air crackled with unspoken grievances as each Autobot navigated the conflicting currents of duty and camaraderie.

Sideswipe, breaking the tense silence, spoke with a hint of frustration.)

Sideswipe: But Fowler, we're a team. We've been through thick and thin together. Bringing someone new into the mix, especially Y/N, feels like a breach of trust.

(Grimlock's growl resonated in agreement, punctuating the sentiment shared by the gathered Autobots. The grudge, once a mere whisper, now hung in the air, casting a shadow over the room. Agent Fowler, recognizing the gravity of the situation, sought a delicate balance between maintaining order and addressing the valid concerns of his Autobot allies.)

Bulkhead: Exactly Agent Fowler, Your letting Y/N Bumblebee's past friend be in this mission instead of us? This is bullshit.

(Bulkhead's voice reverberated through the command center, cutting through the tense atmosphere like a thunderclap. The air crackled with palpable tension as Agent Fowler, standing at the forefront of the room, faced the blunt force of Bulkhead's discontent.

Agent Fowler's stern expression betrayed no hint of wavering as he responded, his voice measured and authoritative.)

Agent Fowler: Bulkhead, this decision was not made lightly. But Y/N has invaluable knowledge and expertise that can aid us in this critical mission. We need every advantage we can get. And after Bumblebee revealed to him as his friend, he may need him at all costs.

Arcee: But Agent Fowler, Y/N and Bumblebee don't exactly know what their up against. Well, Bumblebee knows but Y/N not really.

Ultra Magnus: Arcee, you and the rest of the Autobots have been sides with Bumblebee for so long, But since his past friend he met in the academy might seem strong enough. I do believe Bumblebee is helping him train for the mission, that way when they deploy their ready.

Sideswipe: COME ON MAN, THAT'S BULL SHIT MAN, JAZZ ARE YOU BELIEVING THIS?!

(Jazz crossed his arms and gave an upsetting look on them for five seconds until he spoke.)

)