Chapter fifteen: The Stranger from Atihex

(As Bumblebee and Y/N delved deeper into the mysterious mission assigned by Ultra Magnus, they found themselves traversing unfamiliar terrain near the outskirts of Sector Seven. The air was thick with tension as they approached the coordinates that hinted at the Decepticons' covert activities.)

Bumblebee: keep an eye out for any hostiles behind us Y/N, we may not be alone here?

(Y/N scanned the area with heightened vigilance. The moonlight cast an eerie glow on the metallic structures surrounding them, creating an atmosphere charged with anticipation. Bumblebee was close with Y/N, his optics flickering as they navigated through the shadows.

As they reached the designated location.)

Y/N: Shit, looks like we're too late.

Bumblebee: No, i don't think so. (Bumblebee pulls out his pistol and points it in front.)

(Bumblebee knew they might've been followed around by something that was stalking them in the shadows when they first arrived.

Suddenly a disturbance caught his attention.)

Bumblebee: WHO IS THERE!

(A low hum reverberated through the air, signaling the arrival of an unexpected visitor. Emerging from the darkness, a figure clad in a purple dress and purple hair merged into the light. Bumblebee readied his weapon and prepared for any potential threat.

The stranger, in her presence enigmatic, raised his hands in a gesture of peace.)

Unknown person: I mean you no harm, Autobots

Unknown person: I mean you no harm, Autobots. I am Flora Snyder, a lost human that was teleported from earth to this distant city-state.

(Bumblebee narrowing his weapons in scrutiny as he questioned the newcomer.)

Bumblebee: What are you doing her? This sector is off-limits, especially with Decepticon activity. We thought you might a decepticon.

Y/N: Bee hold on, she might be not human... Maybe she might be half cybertronian and is taking the form of a human.

(Bumblebee looked a Y/N in shock.)

Bumblebee: What the hell are you talking about?... She must've been stuck here in this abandoned city for almost so long that she had nothing to stay or survive?

Flora: It was different.

(Y/N noticed something familiar with her voice.)

Y/N: (Inner Monologue) Hmm, that voice... She sounds quiet familiar?

Bumblebee: Yo, Y/N... Tell Ratchet it's just a false alarm.

Y/N: Huh... Oh, yeah sure thing. (He turns on the channel.) Ratchet, this is Y/N. It's just a false alarm. We've encountered a human who must've been teleported to Atihex for some reason.

Ratchet: So real... (Static) I thought Atihex was (Static.)

Y/N: Sorry, Ratchet, repeat that again. You're breaking up.

(Y/N attempted to communicate with Ratchet, but the signal was lost.)

Bumblebee: Dammit, it's the city... No signal or something. The place has been abandoned for almost forty-seven years after the war... Y/N.

Y/N: Really, for me, it's almost sixty-five years.

Bumblebee: Okay, maybe when we're finished here, we can find a better place to signal Ratchet for backup.

(Flora told the two to snap out of it.)

Flora: Okay... Please, hear me out. I'm not a Decepticon or a shapeshifter. I was a scientist working on a project for Lieutenant Darby many years ago. Until the project I was working on went crazy, teleporting me here. I was stuck here for so long until I managed to make a beacon for help... That was until i met you two.

Bumblebee: So let us get this straight. You've been teleported automatically here to this city following a problem with a project? What project was it?

Flora: It's personal.

(Suddenly, Ratchet was able to contact them properly through Bumblebee's headset.)

Ratchet: Bumblebee, did you and Y/N find the source of the signal?

Bumblebee: Yes, we did... But it turned out it's a false alarm. We got a human here in the city who looks kinda like she knows Jack's dad?

Lieutenant Darby: Hold on?... Did you just say someone who knows my name?

Y/N: Well, yeah.

Lieutenant Darby: What's her name?

Bumblebee: Flora.

Ratchet: Anyways, let's talk about this when we bridge you both back to base.

(He opens up the ground bridge and the trio starts walking in... Once they reached base, the autobots looked shock to seeing a human in Cybertron.)

Jazz: Seriously, a human was in Atihex?

Hot Rod: Did you find the source of the distress signal?

Bumblebee: We did, it was red Energon. (He hands it to Ratchet.) Someone left this Energon here and made a run for it. I'm guessing it was her or something.

Y/N: Or maybe someone must've heard her footsteps nearby and thought she was an Autobot.

Bumblebee: Good point

Ratchet: Red Energon?

Y/N: Yeah, someone left it there with a tracker. We don't know who, but we suspect the figure must've made a run for it before something could go worse.

Bumblebee: Can you check for any fingerprints on it, Ratchet? And just to clarify, I had gloves on when I held it.

Ratchet: Okay.

(As Bumblebee handed him the Energon, Y/N became suspicious about the human they found on Cybertron.)

Y/N: (Inner monologue) Something is kind of off with the human we found today. Her voice sounds very familiar, even the eyes, hair, and dress. Me or Bumblebee must've met her during our academy days back in Cybertron or something?

Ratchet: Hey, Bee, why don't you show her around for a while?

Bumblebee: Sure thing.