Home time!

The losers biked home. When Lydia got to her house she parked her bike outside on her front lawn. She then walked in through the front door. She saw her mother cooking food. "Hey mum." Lydia said. "Oh hey Liddy." Her mum replied. "How was school?" Her mother asked her. "As it always is, shit." Lydia replied. "Lydia watch your language!" Her mother snapped. "Sorry!" Lydia said. Have you seen your brother at all today?" Her mother asked. Of course she'll ask about Patrick. Lydia thought. "Yeah I saw him. He went with his friends." Lydia replied. "Oh okay. He better be home before dinners ready." She said sternly. Lydia made her way to her room. She sat on her bed wondering what to do. She looked at her pale white walls. She looked outside her window. Being bored. She had no clue what to do. She looked around her room. She saw her journal. She picked it up and grabbed a pen. She wrote about today. All the boring classes and what happened in them. She wasn't much of a great writer but tried to pass time. She heard the front door close. Knowing it was Patrick. She closed her Journal and put it on her bed side table. Patrick came upstairs and entered her room. "What do you want?" Lydia asked annoyed. "Why do you hang out with those losers?" He asked while glaring at her. "They're not losers-"  Lydia said only to be cut off by Patrick. "They are! And if your friends with them it makes me look bad!" Patrick whisper yelled at her. Is he serious. All he cares about is himself and making himself look good. Lydia thought. Just as she was about to speak their mother called. "Patrick, Lydia! Dinners ready!" Their mother shouted. Patrick gave her one last glare and turned around and walked downstairs. Lydia sighed and got up from her bed and went downstairs. Their mom cooked stew. Lydia wasn't a fan of stew but she ate it to keep her mother happy.

344 words

A/n: I thought I'd just make this chapter because I wanted to do something idk why lol. Also sorry for any grammar mistakes. Thanks for reading.
- Mia 🎈☎️