Hi Ho Silver!

Lydia was asleep when she heard the phone ring inside her bedroom. She was startled. She sat up quickly and looked at the telephone. She stood up and walked over to the telephone she picked it up and answered. "Hello, Lydia Hockstetter speaking." She said while rubbing her eyes. "Hey Lydia. It's Bill. Meet us outside of Eddie's house at 11:00pm." Bill spoke through the phone. "Alright. I'll see you there." Lydia replied. "Bye." Bill said and hung up the phone. Lydia walked over to her closet. She grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a grey t-shirt. She put on a pair of white socks and her black converse shoes. She headed out the door at 10:50pm. Eddie's house wasn't that far from Lydia's so it didn't take her long. She arrived at Eddie's house at 11:00pm. Bill and Eddie were standing house of Eddie's house. Lydia set her bike down on Eddie's lawn and stood beside the both of them. Richie then arrived a couple minutes later. Bill and Eddie were having a conversation and Lydia just listened. Once Richie arrived they all entered Eddie's house and walked into the kitchen. "Take everything but the delicious deals guys. My mum love 'em. Hey first you say the sewers and now you say the barrens, I mean." Eddie pauses "What if we get caught?" Eddie whispered so his mum didn't hear. "We won't Ed's, the sewers are p-p-p-public work, we're the public aren't we?" Bill stuttered. "Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?" Richie snickered while opening a cupboard. "Yeah and I'm saving them for your sister, this is private stuff!" Eddie said while closing the cupboard. The four of them walk out. "Eddie bear, we're you boys off to in such a rush?" Mrs K said while filing her nails. "Mrs K do I look like a boy to you?" Lydia thought. "n-n-n-no where just my um, backyard Mrs K. I got a new..." Bill stammers. "Croquet set! Geez spit it out b-b- Bill!" Richie said. "Okay. Oh and sweetie don't go rolling around in grass especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get." She said as she stopped filing her nails and looked up at Eddie. "Alright." Eddie mumbled pushing Richie, Bill and I out the door but then she spoke again. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Mrs k spoke up looking at Eddie as she filed her nails. Eddie sighed and walked over to his mom. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked back to the group. Richie was trying his hardest not to laugh. "Do you want one from me too Mrs K?" Richie asked sarcastically while laughing. "No. Out!" Eddie said to him pushing him out the door. "I was kidding!" Richie exclaimed while laughing. Mrs K rolled her eyes. "Sorry mummy." Eddie said in a high pitched voice. We then went to meet Stan at the church he's been practicing at for his Bar mitzvah.

We rode past the library. "Hi Ho Silver!" Bill shouted while riding his back fast. "Your old lady big is too fast for us!" Richie shouted back to Bill. Lydia chuckled at the both of them and continued riding her bike with them.

    588 words

A/n: thanks for reading. Sorry this is short. I wanted to do the Barrens in a separate part from this 😭. Even tho I say this every time. Thanks for reading
-Mia 🎈☎️