Invite

Eddie,Bill,Stanley and Lydia ran out of the the pharmacy and went to help the new kid. Eddie crouched down to help the new kids injury. Richie and Eddie were arguing.

Lydia was staring at Stanley. She didn't even realise he was saying her name until he said it a bit louder. She blinked and looked at him. "Yeah?" She asked pretending as if she wasn't just admiring him. "You alright? You kinda stared off into space." He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." She said turning away from him as she went red. Lydia heard footsteps she turned around seeing Bill and Beverly walking. She smirked at them and turned her attention back to Ben. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly asked Ben. Ben rolled his top down trying to act fine. "Yeah I'm fine. I just fell." He said looking up at her. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers." Richie spoke up. "Shut it Richie." Bill said to him. "Why? It's the truth!" Richie replied. Lydia looked at Richie and rolled her eyes. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly said winking at Ben. Ben blushed and smiled. "Well I better be going." Beverly said. "We were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come?" Bill said. "Sure." She said accepting the "invite" to the quarry. Beverly walked on waving. "I better go guys....my mum said I have to be home before 7:30pm. She doesn't want me to stay out late." Lydia said. "I'll ride with you. To your house." Stanley said with a cute smile. "Thanks." Lydia said blushing. "Oooh she's blushing!" Richie pointed out. "Shut it Richie!" Lydia said turning red. Lydia and Stanley were riding their bikes to Lydia's house. "Thanks for helping me in the Pharmacy. You know when I tripped over the stuff Eddie dropped and knocked down." Stanley said. "No problem." Lydia replied with a smile. They arrived at Lydia's house. "Bye Stan." Lydia said hoping off her bike and wheeling it into her garage. "Bye Liddy." Stanley said. Lydia felt butterflies. He made a nickname for her. She was blushing. Stanley rode on. Lydia parked her bike inside her garage. She went inside the house. Lydia saw her mum on the sofa. She looked stress. "Mum. What's wrong?" Lydia asked. "Lydia! Have you seen your brother around the town or anywhere?" Her mother asked. "No. I haven't." Lydia said. "Why are you asking?" Lydia asked her mum. "Could you call his friends? On the phone?" Her mother asked her. Lydia's heart sank. Calling Henry Bowers and the others would be terrifying. She couldn't say no to her mother. She wanted to help after all. "Yeah.....sure." Lydia replied to her mother. Lydia went to the walk where the phone was connected to. She lifted the phone and dialled Henry's number first. He answered. "Hello?" Henry said through the phone. "Hi....Henry..." Lydia said. "Oh Patrick's muted sister. Why are you calling me?" He asked sounded irritated. "Have you seen Patrick at all.....My mum and I haven't seen or spoke to him. Do you know where he is...?" She said sounding a bit scared. Henry froze. "No I haven't seen him. The last I saw him was at the kissing bridge." Henry replied. "Oh okay....would the others know where he'd be...?" Lydia asked. "No. Patrick wouldn't hang out at their place." Henry replied. "Oh okay.....t-thanks." Lydia replied. "Bye loser." Henry replied before he hung up the phone. Lydia went back to sit beside her mum. "No luck?" Her mother asked. "No luck.." Lydia replied. "I'm going to call the police." Her mother said. "Have you eaten? There's some soup in the fridge." Her mother said walking up to the phone. "I'm not hungry." Lydia replied. She walked up the stairs. She went to her room. She changed into her Pjs. She laid on her bed thinking about her brother. Sure Lydia and her brother never got along but she still cared for him, even if he didn't care for her. It was too much to handle. Especially for a thirteen year old girl.

She drifted off to sleep.

                            703 words

A/n: hey sorry for late update schools been annoying the fuck outta me. I don't wanna go tomorrow because in home ec I have to write a thing about how to make scones when I already made them in home ec 😭💔 and I haven't done it and I'll be dead I don't care but the teacher is nice and I'll feel bad for not doing it (Im a people pleaser 😭 at least that's what I think) I wanted to shout out my cousin Evie again because she reads my chapters (I force her to read them 😍 I don't but I will 😏) also I wanted to shout out all the fanfics I've read 😭 I need more Reddie fanfics to read 😭😭  sorry for wasting your time if you read this A/N I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try update more 😍🫶