𝟎𝟐

The weekend went by so fast, after the get to know each other talk that was on Friday

The weekend went by so fast, after the get to know each other talk that was on Friday. I find out that this was Ivy and Alaina second year in this university each mean I won't have any classes with them but only seeing them at lunch, but also i find out that Ivy family was wealthy like really wealthy and she didn't really have a choice to come here or not while Alaina family was just like every normal family was and she also came over here with a scholarship.

I woke up to my alarm clock, it was already 7:35AM.

I groan, turning off the alarm clock on my phone.

My eyes slowly open seeing the sun light going straight into my eyes.

I got in a sitting position before taking my blanket off of me.

I throw my legs on the edge side of the bed before stretching my hands out.

A knock on door came though.

"Mya are you awake?" A voice says behind the door.

The door slowly open seeing that it was only Ivy.

She looked like a god even when she wakes up. She was wearing a large t-shirt that went all the way to her knee, her hair was in a messy bun, everything about her was perfect.

While I was over here probably looking like a mess

"Well now that your up, Alaina wanted me to ask you what you want for breakfast." She says leaning against the door.

"Anything is just fine but do you guys have Cherry?" Cherry was my favorite fruit, it was mostly my comfort fruit I would eat every time I was sad.

"No but I could put that in the grocery shop list if you want." I nod my head.

"Well we're having eggs and Bacon with some fruit on the side by the way."
She says pushing herself off the door.

"Food done!" A yell comes though the kitchen.

"Meet you over there." Ivy says giving me a wink before walking away.

My push myself off the bed before walking into the kitchen.

Seeing Ivy and Alaina laughing at something before turning to me.

"Good morning Mya!" She says exciting.

Never knew someone can be this happy to wake up early ass fuck.

"Good morning Alaina." I smiled.

I started walking towards them taking a seat by Ivy.