𝟎𝟑

They didn't say anything to me but instead just started walking towards our dorm buildings

The walk was silent the whole time nobody even said a word. Which was making me nervous. I could tell Alaina wanted to tell me but something was stopping her while Ivy on the other hand didn't even have a face expression.

After we got to our dorm room Ivy unlocked our door, we all headed into before Ivy loudly shutting the door shut.

"Sorry." Ivy murmur

Ivy headed into the kitchen where me and Alaina started following her into the kitchen also.

"Are you guys going tell me who Dereck is?" They both turned to look at me.

"Dereck Leonardo is like the ruler of this whole University. If you did anything wrong where you hurt his people he loves or even did anything wrong he didn't like your died no matter what. He's a very powerful man Mya." Ivy started to explain.

"Wait so how?" I was really confused what was going on right now.

"His dad owns half of this University, and also owning one of the largest business company out there." Ivy continues, "So that makes Dereck next in line to get his dad business company, but even without his dad business he would still be powerful no matter what. ." she finish off.

"ooh.. so who were those boys he was next too?" I questioned.

"Your probably talking about Kai Reed and Ezra Asher there Dereck bestfriend or whatever." Alaina cuts in. "Now we're talk about them, you guys can't lie there all pretty handsome." I started to laugh.

Ivy started making a disgusting face, making a face where she was fake throwing up, which made me laugh even more.

"That's actually gross you guys think there handsome." Alaina rolls her eyes.

"Come on now don't even lie but you know who looks the best out of all of them.. Ezra." Ivy started to laugh.

Ivy and Alaina started arguing with each other  going back and fourth. This is going to be one long argument which seems to never-ending until one wins this.

Ivy phone started buzzing which made them both quiet, Ivy took out her phone from her back pocket unlocking her phone before typing away, once she was done texting the person she put her phone back inside her back pocket looking up to us.

"There a party that's going happening , and we're all going." Ivy says.

"Oh shit I almost forgot about the party, Luca told me about it when I was walking to my class, I was going to tell you guys but I forgot about it because of that argument we had just now." Alaina says rolling her eyes at the end of her sentence.