𝟎𝟒

"Did you find out anything about that girl from earlier?" I say before taking a seat next to one of my best friends Kai reed

Kai reed was one of my best friends I had since I was a kid, his dad was one of my dad Business partner where I met Kai at a family dinner, at first we didn't like each other but we grew out of it once we turned six after finding out we had some common things. Ever since then we had our ups and down but we would never betrayed each other but instead protect each other from others.

"She really was not hard to find out some things but should i tell you what i find out?" Erza stated before pulling out his laptop.

Erza was one of my best friends but he was also my best tech partner and my cousin, when we first met mostly at one years old we instantly became inseparable, once we got middle school that inseparable was broken even if that was broken we were still close no matter what happened to each other, but now that we are twenty years old and also living with each other things gets annoying ass fuck sometimes with him.

"What the fuck do you think." I say before laying my head back.

"Her name is Mya but her full name is Mya isabel, she nineteen years old so which means this is her first year in Haven Hound University probably that's why you didn't recognize her, anyways both of her parents died due too overdose which a dude name tony adopted her right after her parents death so he's probably a family from hers, and lastly she 5'3 with a shoes size of 5." He said before closing his laptop putting it on the coffee table in front of him.

"She off-limits now isn't she?" I turned my head over looking at Kai, he had a smirk on his face looking straight at me.

"You know she is now. This is the first girl he asked me to look up who's fucking normal." Ezra said with a laugh.

I throw my middle finger up at Ezra which made Kai and him even laugh more. "Fuck off." I say to both of them.

"Your not denying that she's off-limits but we need to hear you say it Dereck." they both started taking out the phones and i knew what they was going to do.

we have one rules that everyone has to listen, once one of us say someone is off-limits then there are off-limits without an explaining, but if someone don't follow that rule death come upon them. Kai had already said who was off-limits to everyone once we started university without any hesitation, now it was only me and Ezra who hasn't said anything about a girl being off-limits knowing what type of girls we have in our university are like.

"clock is ticking Dereck." Kai said closely into my ear.

Fuck.

"Just think about it Dereck, what if you was watching her dance or being all touchy with another guy." I would had fucking killed that guy without any fucking hesitation.

My blood was boiling hot. Fuck the thing this women do to me that I can't explain for myself.

Fuck I barely even fucking know her and I'm around going crazy for her.