ANON I

There's nothing better than getting hit by pure, unfiltered sunlight to get your eyes open and your blood pumping. It felt like everything was pulsating, there was a horrible headache. What the hell even happened? I slowly sat up combing my hand through my now messy hair. Party, yeah I knew that. But holy hell, I don't remember anything until I got drunk and forgot anything after. The thoughts were pulsating in my head, Lain McAllen. Lain was that bitch who was with a rich guy, she was a faker and asshole. The thoughts were pulsing through my head and projecting through my blank eyed stare, I could stand it 'cause i didn't want to cry with a horribly hitting migraine. There was another problem, Percy wasn't there, his skateboard was gone, his bed was perfectly made! I felt more fear with one slow head turn than just seeing Lain McBitch with a guy. I turned my head back just to lie back down and stare at the ceiling with still-wide eyes. I heard the door click, I felt afraid and didn't even want to move. The door lightly creaked and I acted like I was frozen solid dead. I had a full dread to guess who it would be as my eyes were locked to the ceiling.

"Sorry, I'm back. Had to pick some things up since I know you aren't doing so good." A familiar voice hit my ears, Percy? He was still here, still alive! My brain was still probably paranoid from the heavy drinks. I groaned a bit slowly bringing my hand to my forehead all dramatically. Everything felt like pure Hell again. I still slurred and it just felt weird, "What did you even need to get dude? I don't think we need anything more."

"No, we had to pick up textbooks, computers, all that shit. Also got some stuff to at least get you through the...hangover." I heard the tinge of concern in Percy's voice, I sat up to see what he had, his arms were full. I felt horrible but had this bug-eyed and dead stare like I had nothing behind my eyes. I had to squint and ask like an idiot, "You need help. I could get up if you want."

I still kept the stare, Percy just set everything down and took a quick stride over just to snap his fingers in front of my face. "Hey, hey Fara. God, this mysterious drifting is starting again." I slowly shook my head and grumbled as I fell back to reality.

Percy then slowly stepped back to give me space and explain more of what he had. It seemed he didn't want me to freak out apparently, so my eyes followed along. "First, textbooks and computers. God these were expensive with the college pricing. Uhm, yeah we got our own shit to explore until tomorrow," Percy chuckled and then continued, "They really don't have the highschool limitations considering the...pretty awful people here. Anyways, not the point. Got them for us both, but I only got my needed textbooks 'cause they needed you in person for yours."

"Uh-huh. And the other bags? All of these other miscellaneous items that have value as you say?" I stared curiously as I furrowed my eyebrows. Usually if I spoke this much everything would hurt. The alcohol has a still temporary numbing that at least helped to soothe my curse. Percy just set our items on the respective sides of the room which just gave me a computer, a nice one at that. "Again, I got basic tools for my medical classes. Simple things like scalpels, surgery marking pens in bulk, this and that. Just boring stuff. For you it's just to help you through the day. It's 7 A.M. now but hangovers feel like they never calm down. Soo, tea and hot chocolate, pain meds, and reuseable heating pads for you. Simple comforts that are needed more than you think."

"Sugar drinks and Tylenol. I don't know how those mix but I appreciate it. Comfort is all I want at this point, I don't wanna feel like shit anymore." I murmured, letting my back fall to the mattress again. I wished to just get out as fast as I could. The issue of speeding through college is I'll have to be shut back to my parents house in Florida or find a way to scrape cash to get a real home or apartment in Panlas so I don't have to take the long drive back. The drive I didn't want to endure. I missed the chipper 80's tunes, I missed the chatter that I didn't want to answer with some knowledge or enthusiasm. I brushed off a lot of simple things because I felt the pressure of society's norm. Social media was still fresh, something I didn't have 'till the popular fruit named smartphone released in 2007. I was only 11, a stupid preteen who didn't even want the socially accepted boom of smart product and people burning their eyeballs with high beams of blue light. I still have my phone, a simple flip phone to communicate without distraction. All I could do was play Snake and text my parents with a small keyboard. The boom didn't interest me and I hoped to not get addicted to the computer. Education was my only way out now.