3

ASTER

"NO WAY!" Lewis yells and scrambles over to the tall, handsome, Jude Bellingham.

Liam laughs next to me, "Whoops!" He walks over to them and now i'm suddenly conscious about the shirt i'm wearing and what I said.

"Liam! Lewis!" I beckon them to come over but they still swamp Jude with questions. He looks up at me with pleading eyes and I walk over to them, "Why don't you guys not hold on to him," I rip off Lewis' hand and he laughs nervously, "And ask stuff politely?"

"You're right." Lewis says and snaps his head back up to him, "How are you so tall?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Uh, I ate a lot of protein and..."

"Like chicken, steak, lamb?" Lewis asks with eager eyes.

Jude shrugs, "Sure."

"I eat that stuff all the time...why isn't it working?"

"Because you never eat that stuff." Liam and I say in unison.

"Why don't you take a photo with him and ask him to sign your shirt so we can get going? The sun is gonna go down and it's really cold."

"Okay!"

I take photos of them getting their shirts signed and them standing beside each other. Then they started doing dumb shit.

"Oh my god." I groan as Jude lifts up Lewis from the floor and onto his shoulders.

"Go on, take the photo." Jude demands.

I do as he says and Liam comes and hands me my coat and shoes, "Thanks." I put them on and pocket my phone, "Let's get going, thanks for signing their shirts and taking pictures with them."

"Anytime."

The boys start running to the car and we just look at each other.

"I don't like your shirt."

"Bye James Bellingham."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

ASTERTOSH just posted a new story!

LISSIEMACKINTOSH replied to your story

LISSIEMACKINTOSH
wow no invite?

ASTERTOSH
you don't give me
invitations to the races

LISSIEMACKINTOSH
emmy did say you were
getting cocky

ASTERTOSH
YOU TALK ABOUT ME?!???!
read

ASTERTOSH
RESPOND
read