Chapter 3

The death of The Goddess

While Sun Wukong was racing his cloud towards Yi Lin's direction, he didn't notice he was going in the wrong direction. He was too focused on finding her, Yi Lin.

As Yi Lin flew towards her destination, she encountered a huge ice shard that was the size of a huge tower. "What the hell?" She mumbles quietly as she moves back, her wings were starting to tire a bit, causing her to lower down a bit closer to the ground.

"We meet again, Yi Lin!" Frostbite, Yi Lin's enemy, chuckled deeply. "Oh dear." Yi Lin whispered as she got into a fighting position, remember Yi Lin is still flying up in the air, weakly.

"It's time now, Yi Lin. You know you weren't meant to be a goddess.. You are still cursed. Remember?" Frostbite smirked at he moves closer to Yi Lin. "I.. Remember.." Yi Lin admitted quietly.

"I guess it's time for me to take it away." Frostbite sighed, placing his hands behind his back. "What?" Yi Lin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, staring at Frostbite anxiously.

"Im taking away your immortality, Yi Lin. You weren't meant to be Immortal."

-_Sun Wukong's Pov_-

I was still flying on my cloud, searching for my beloved. We have been talking and hanging out for a couple of centuries, gods did I even count? It was just a couple of centuries. I was hoping to find Yi Lin, she just left because she was finished with her quest?

Can't she just finish the quest and actually start hanging out with me personally?

To be honest, when I first saw Yi Lin. She was just a stubborn, aggressive, yet calm goddess. Although, she was just doing her job. But when I got to know her personally, she was really nice, sweet, and calm.

She was perfect, even the little monkeys loved her, saw Yi Lin as mother figure. Suits her, really.

I thought that I was going to the right direction, but I heard a huge crash behind me far, far, faaarrrr away.

Did I really go in the wrong way? I felt embarrassed, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that Yi Lin must stay with me, forever.

I quickly chase the source of the sound and huff. "N/N?!" I yell, flying my cloud towards the source of the sound as fast as possible.

I really hope Yi Lin was alright.

I made it to the scene and look down, I was literally right above Yi Lin, but just several feet higher up than her. But thats when I suddenly saw a huge ice shard that was stabbed through her chest while she was down.

My eyes widen as I see my beloved, injured badly, blood coming out of her mouth as she coughs them out. I couldn't bear to see her like this.

I look around and spot a familiar person, Frostbite. Yi Lin had told me several things about Frostbite. Heck, she even told me Frostbite cursed her to become immortal, but that wasn't my problem. It was a good thing for me, she could be like me and stay with me forever.

But due to Yi Lin's badly injured body, I knew what I had to do. I race my cloud towards this so-called Frostbite person and punch their jaw, sending them flying back and hitting a mountain.

-_3rd Pov_-

Frostbite let's out a grunt as their back hits the mountain's soil. "Shit.." Frostbite rubs their forehead, feeling a small trail of blood rushing down his face. Sun Wukong's eyes began to turn yellow as his eyes glowed.

"What did you do?!" Sun Wukong yelled at the injured person. "I had to do it, Sun Wukong." Frostbite glared at him before they zoom off, leaving Sun Wukong behind with Yi Lin, who was injured badly.

Sun Wukong instantly looked behind him and saw Yi Lin's chest being stabbed through a huge sharp ice shard. "Oh, no no no no!" Sun Wukong rushed towards her and sat down in front of her.

"Please, wake up. Please, wake up." She repeated, grabbing her hand and holding it as tight as possible.

Yi Lin didn't respond, nor have a pulse. She was gone, all thanks to Frostbite.

Sun Wukong's eyes widen as tears formed in the corners of them. He pulled her hands and placed them on her chest before he started sobbing, this was the first time he ever found love in his life.

As tears ran down his face, his chest going up and down rapidly, he gripped her hand tightly as he watches blood drip down her chest and mouth.

"I can't believe this.." Sun Wukong whimpered as his tail went limp, tears running down his face before he suddenly realized something.

Yi Lin might've been reincarnated into somebody else in the future. He let his tears dry up as his expression lightens up at that thought.

He began laughing before it grew more hysterical. He was becoming more and more delusional as he thought about Yi Lin's new reincarnated form.

Sun Wukong lets go of her hand and sighed before getting up, summoning his cloud and getting up on it. "I'll see you in the future soon, my beloved.." He said in a some sort of lovestruck tone before he flew off.