Prologue

What seems to be a beautiful and lush village from afar, only hides the secrets and sins of generations. Never judge a book by its cover, similarly never judge a village by its beauty. What seems to be a harmonious village actually runs on family politics and years of rivalry between the two leaders, Rajendra Naidu and Krishnanath Reddy.

They never got along, two influential men with inflated egos were never gonna be best friends, everyone knew that. 

But they made it work for years, they made sure to be civilised for the needs of the people in the village. 

But what changed everything was the event of the one winter night, 25 years ago. The night the only daughter of Naidu ran away to get married to the youngest son of Reddy. Since then mere rivalry turned into pure hatred. The village that once ran like a well oiled machine despite minor disputes, was now divided into two completely. You were either part of the Naidu clan or the Reddy clan, you couldn't be in between, the only time you'll see a Naidu and a Reddy even standing within 10 feet of each other is when they meet for the monthly village panchayat (meeting). 

It was only one village in name, but visit it once, and you'll uncover the violence of a 20 year ongoing feud. 

What if in an environment like this, unexpected love blooms? 

Would it survive this cruel world?

Would it destroy them both inside out?

It was a bad idea, but how bad could it really hurt?