Chapter 1: The Meeting

Your POV

My mom was standing by the bus doors watching me enter the bus.My right hand was dragging my suitcase up the stairs while in my left hand,I held my phone. I sat in a lonely seat all the way in the back.Why didn't my mom send me somewhere fun like,to Pennsylvania where my uncle lives,where there's Hershey Park. But no.She sent me up to boring old Orgean to a town called Gravity Falls.I pulled out my phone.I had no bars.Great.A fun way to start off a summer.I fell asleep cause I was bored.

~Bus gets to Gravity Falls~

"Miss/Sir." the bus driver yelled to me.I took my head off the window and looked outside to see a weird building called 'The Mystery Shack'."MISS/SIR!" he yelled another time.I got out of my seat with my suitcase and my phone and walked to the front of the bus.I went down the stairs and stepped outside.There were 2 kids outside the Mystery Shack.They looked about 12,my age.My phone suddenly went off.I checked it and saw a message saying 'Your staying with my friend,Stan Pines.He'll take care of you this summer.He lives at the Mystery Shack.Love you sweetie!'.I sighed and walked toward the 2 kids."Hey do you guy's know who Stan Pines is?".They then looked at me.There was a girl with long brown hair wearing a sweater with a kitten on it.Jeez.Does this girl sweat?Right next to her was a boy with short brown hair wearing a vest over his red shirt and wearing a blue and white hat with a pinetree on it.Were these 2 twins?

Dippers POV

"Hey do you know who Stan Pines is?".I turned my head to look and saw a girl with (e/c) and (h/l) (h/c).Boy was he/she beautiful.Mabel had looked excited to see her.Was she her friend?"Um Hello?" the girl said."Hi!" Mabel said."Uh hi.Can you guy's tell me who Stan Pines is?" the girl said.His/Her voice was beautiful."I'm Mabel!" Mabel said."I'm Dipper." I say to the girl."I'm (y/n)." she said with a smile.His/Her name.That name.It was different from any other name I've heard.I like it."So you want to know who Stan Pines is?Well,he's our cheap grunkle for starters." I say.He/She laughed at what I said.Did he/she think I was funny?

____________________________________
Hey guy's!Sorry to end the chapter this way but I really hope that you like my story!Stick around for more!~yukisenpi