Chapter 5:A Change

A/N-Hey guys!Sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER!Thank you guys for the reads and the votes!So,now to kill time at my psychiatrist office,I'm just gonna write this.Sorry if it's short!
Bill POV~
The look on Pinetree's face is hilarious!The kid is so heart broken!
"Y/N...why?" Pinetree asked Y/N.
Before Rose Petals/Black Heart could answer him,I said,"Well Pinetree,there's an obvious answer to that question!",I then grinned and looked at Y/N,"He/She doesn't like you or Shooting Star!"
Rose Petals?Black Heart looked very angry!His/Her left eye glowed a bright blue!
"LEAVE.THEM.ALONE!" he/she screamed at me as both of his/her hands glowed with blue.He/She then had shot me with his/her powers and it hurt...wait?When did Rose Petals/Black Heart ever have powers?
The cipher wheel appeared in front of my face (remember Bill is in his human form),the Rose Petals?Black Heart on the wheel had disappeared!How is this happening!?They were then replaced with what looked like a blue flame!Well...for the first time,I don't know how to respond to that...
____________________________________
CLIFFHANGER.AGAIN.HA.I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it was short!
Bill-Ya know P-
Admin-DON'T.SAY.MY.NAME.
Bill-If I do then maybe we could make a deal to do so...
Admin-NO!*Bill leaves*Dorito demon...