Troubled Pasts & Sticky Futures

Hey guys. I bring something completely different to the table. I'm determined to finish this story. I want to grow as a writer and I think this will help. I'm wiping my hands free of the fan fictions and keeping the story down to Earth and creative. So the beginning may be a little rough around the edges, but I'm trying so bare with me. Leave comments and votes, push me to be the author I know I can be.

~Aalciyah V.

Ariane In The MM.

I was never a people person, I blame Cruella for that. I liked to keep to myself and vibe alone. One would describe me as a loner, who hated unnecessary attention. I didn't flaunt my sexuality, for male attention, because I wanted the right kind of attention. I was scarred physically and mentally, and males in general scared me.

Although I was a loner, I had one best friend who had been there with me through it all: the abuse, the molestation, the rape, the pregnancy and the miscarriage. Zuri St. Claire, was like the sister I wish I had. She helped me through so much and I wouldn't be the person I was today without her.

My mother was the cause of all my problems. My father and mother were married three years before I was born. My father always wanted kids, but my mother hated the idea. When she got pregnant, I just know it was the worst day of her life. My father traveled a lot, because of his line of work. The times that my father was gone, were the times my mom made my life HELL. But that was just the fabulous life of Ariane Ayanna Aston.

🔹

I hated people with a passion. I was quiet, because I was constantly lost in my thoughts. I was known as cold-hearted, ruthless, and even, but I preferred to be called 'The Devil'. And I blame my father for making me this way. I used females and put them out on their ass. I had no use for them other than a quick nut.

My father abused my mother and I for years. By the age of 14, I had enough of him raping and beating my mother. So I killed him. I stabbed him in the throat one night while he was raping my mother. From that day forward, my mother hated me.

She turned to drugs and prostitution, leaving me to provide for myself. I turned to the streets for money and every since then, I've been on top. I had to kill, steal, and deal, but I did it. It was always kill or be killed for me, so I trusted few. My two closest friends had been there for me since I started slanging, without them I would probably be in prison somewhere. But that was all in the cold world of Tyson Messiah Roman.

🔹

"C'mon Ariane. You never go out with me."Zuri whined, pulling on my feet. Zuri was so cute to me, She reminded me of a poodle with her super curly hair, that always seemed wild and untamed. She was of Hawaiian descent. She was the total opposite of me. While she was light, I was dark. She was loud and outgoing, I was quiet and shy. She was the only person, who cold bring out my loud, fun side.

"Zu, you know I hate the loud music and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes." Those three things brought back the worst memories ever.

"Please please puhleaseeeee." She whined jumping on my bed and snatching my college textbook out of my hand.

"Fine. I'll go but I have nothing to wear, so I can't go." I told her pushing my glasses up on the bridge of my nose.

I hated dressing up and revealing my body. My wardrobe consisted of boyfriend jeans, sweats, hoodies, sweaters, and pullovers. My body was the source of all the skeletons in my closet.

"That's why your father gave you black cards.He wanted us to go shopping!" She said sounding like the girl off White Chicks.

"Ok, come on let's go. I need to start a paper before the night is over." I said getting out of bed. I slid on a white body suit and sequin pants. The outfit was cute but my cleavage was out too much for my liking, so I had to make sure I stayed in the background. I hated male attention. I grabbed my wrist-let and the keys to my black BMW 4 Series Convertible.

It was a good hour drive from the college city of Natchitoches, LA to the busy city of Shreveport,LA. As I drove, I had this gut feeling that something big was going to happen. It had me nervous and antsy.

"Ariane, you know it's ok that you're pants are just a little tight and that the girls are sitting pretty. Nothing's going to happen, I'm right here." She said grabbing my right hand off the steering wheel and holding it in hers.

"I just hate to show off my body. They prey on the innocent before ripping them to pieces. Of course, I would love to feel sexy, but I'm always hurt by the attention my body brings." I told her as I merged into traffic on the interstate.

I was what some would refer to as THICK. I hated the attention my voluptuous breast, small waist, and curvy hips brought me. I would rather be skinny, because that way men couldn't prey on their body. They wanted the skinny girls for their mind and heart. I wanted someone that could look past my looks and want me as if I was skinny.

"You have to decipher who wants you for you and who wants you for your mind, soul, and heart. Once you figure that out Ari, love will find you. So when we get to this mall were giving you a makeover. Your beautiful now, but after this your going to be drop dead gorgeous." She smiled at me and I returned it.

I wanted love one day, and I guess Zuri was just getting me closer and closer to finding it.
🔹

Zuri had taken me in every single women's store here and had probably spent over $30,000 with my dad card that I rarely use, because I didn't want him to feel like I was still dependent on him and his money. I had heels, tights, dresses,sandals,crop tops, skinny jeans, and shorts. Zuri told me I could still keep some of my sweats, but I had to wear all of my new clothes and shoes now too.

"Now your going to be the baddest thing walking the streets of Natchitoches, LA." Zuri said as we sat in the food court, after all the shopping we had did.

"ZuZu stop it. I'll be right back though, I want a slush." I sat my bags down at the table we were sitting at. I had finished my pizza and cheesesticks.

After paying for my cherry slush, I was headed back to Zuri. Not before bumping into a hard chest and wasting the red colored drink all over their white button down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. This is all my fault. I'm so so sorry." I blurted out as I grabbed napkins from a near by table and dabbing at shirt, only making the stain worst than it already was. The mystery dude knocked my hand out of the way.

"Man what the fuck?! Do you know how much this shit cost and you got red shit all over it! And your dumb ass made the shit worst by wiping at it. Dumb ass bitch!" He said angrily at me.

His words brought tears to my eyes. It reminded me of all the times my mother physically and verbally abused me. I didn't mean to ruin his shirt, by wasting my slush all over it. I threw the napkins at his face before running over to Zuri and gathering all my bags and rushing out of the mall with her right behind me. I never wanted to see his perfectly chiseled, god-like face again.

Or did I?
🔹

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the new story. Leave feedback and tell me what you think. I put my heart and soul into this first chapter. This is totally new to me, so bare with me. Make sure to follow, comment, vote, and share with your friends.

~Aaliciyah V.