New Friends & Interruptions

So I think I'm holding off on the updates until the vote and comments start rolling in.Share this story with others and vote and comment. If you can promote my story in any of your books and I will dedicate a chapter to you. I love writing for you guys, but y'all not showing me that y'all are enjoying the story.

Ariane Ayanna Aston

A whole month had went by since the last time I had spoke to Tyson and my father. I felt betrayed on both ends. My father was in the cartel and hiding the shit since no telling how long. While my mother was sending niggas end to rape me, he was selling dope and making money, while I was completely miserable. I had instilled my trust into Ty in the last almost 2 months we had begun our 'relationship'. And the fact that hid his occupation from me was stupid. I guess he had never heard the saying 'what's done in the dark, shall come to the light'.

It was a boring Wednesday afternoon and I was just ready to get home before Catfish came on. I was leaving work and was too busy in my purse, searching for my car keys, to pay attention to where I was going. I bumped into a hard body and my things and I hit the ground simultaneously. I groaned in pain and looked up cautiously.

"My bad. I should have been watching where I was going instead of playing this stupid ass game." The mystery guy said, as he helped me up from the ground. We worked together to get all of my scattered items from the pavement.

"It's my fault too. I was looking for my car keys in my purse and it just so happen that they're in my pocket" I laughed nervously and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well how about we make it up to each other. There's this restaurant a lil' ways down, we could grab something to eat and talk." He suggested

"I don't know. I was actually headed home. I got tons of homework and I just got off of work." I said throwing out as many excuses as I could.

"Come on. It's just a little food." He said smiling his gorgeous smile at me.

"Umm sure why not." I smiled.

Now that I though about I was always stuck in my apartment. I needed to get out with people other than Zuri and HIM. I needed a life outside of them and here was my chance. I was tired of being the quiet, timid woman that everybody ran over and bossed around.

🔹

"So you never told me your name?" He said as soon as the waitress left from taking our drink orders.

"Araine and yours?" I smiled from across the booth.

"Langston." He smiled making me instantly compare his to Tyson's dimpled smile.

"So what are you in school for?" He asked as he looked up from the menu and made eye contact with me. His mud brown eyes were nothing exciting compared to Ty's bright green ones, that made my heart flutter every time he looked at me with those sexy eyes.

"Business."I said dryly. I was already ready to go. He wasn't exciting me. He didn't keep me wondering and excited. He didn't keep me on my toes and amaze me the way Ty did. Every minute with Ty was like an adventure and I just never knew what to expect out of him. I missed MY Tyson.

"That's cool-" He started before a shadow appeared over us.

I looked up into a a pair of eyes, I had been feigning to see all month.

"Ty." I said standing up.

"So this is what were doing now? You kicked me out your crib so you could hang out with some lame ass nigga." He said looking down at Langston as if he was trash.

"No baby, that's not-" I said, before he rudely cut me off.

"Get your shit and let's go."He said and started to walk off.

"If she wants to have dinner with me she can." Langston stepped in as he stood up from his seat.

Tyson got this evil glint in his eyes, before he landed a single punch to Langston's face knocking him out cold.

Ty instantly grabbed me and led me out of the restaurant. We walked to my car where his matte black Range was parked.

"Don't you ever pull no shit like that again. Your mine and only MINE." He said before he roughly pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

"Get in the car and head home. I'm right behind you." He whispered on my lips.

Unknown

I watched as Ariane and Tyson went their separate ways. She was beautiful and I just had to have her for myself. She was beautiful inside and out. She had a beautiful, yet troubled soul, but I could look pass that and love her for her. After I killed Tyson and took his position, I would have the perfect trophy on my arm. The only thing standing in between Ariane and I's future was HIM.

"Have you found her?" the woman asked over the phone.

"Yeah, I didn't know it was her when I first saw her." I told her.

"Well, as soon as you transfer all of my money to a foreign bank account, she is all YOURS." she laughed wickedly before hanging up.

All I had to do now was steal her away from Tyson ass. He didn't deserve her. She was too good for him. He was a psycho who only broke women and pushed them to their limit. He drove them to be crazy. But I was only trying to protect Ariane and save her from the devil himself, Tyson.

🔹

And there goes another bomb ass chapter.

Who do you think is the unknown caller and woman?

Langston?

Tyson and Ariane?

Ariane's change in attitude?

10 Votes And Comments For The Next Chapter.

~Aaliciyah V.