Special Treatment & Past Relations

I have wrote this whole chapter with my five year old cousin hang onto me and watching 'The Duff'. The dude irritating my soul, but he my baby. But antyways I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm debating on whether or not the next chapter will be private or not. But I'll let you know. If you can't read it follow me, delete the story from your library, and add it again.

🔹

Tyson Messiah Roman

"Come on baby girl, there's more." I said as I helped Ariane out of the carriage.

"Your spoiling me Ty." She said squeezing onto my hand tightly.

"So, you deserve it." I said pulling her to me and kissing her soft lips. She pulled me down to her height and kissed me harder. This past month and a half, I had became obsessed with kissing Ariane. I'm a man so of course I wanted to do more, but I would never pressure her into anything.

"Come on." She said as we headed towards the vacant restaurant. I opened the door for her and followed her inside.

"Ty, baby where is everybody? I think they're closed." She said stopping in her tracks.

"They're not closed. I rented the place out for us. I wanted us to spend some alone time together no interruptions." I smiled leading her further into the restaurant.

"This is too much. I appreciate the gesture Ty, but you're blowing money to impress me, when I don't care about your money. I care about you." She said as we rounded to corner, where a candle lit dinner was waiting for us.

"What do you wanna do then baby?" I asked as we stared at one another.

"I wanna go by Wendy's, order a baconator and a medium strawberry lemonade. When we get our food, I wanna walk in the park and just vibe." She told me with a smile.

"I can make that happen baby." I said, before pecking her lips and heading it the door.

🔹

"So where did you grow up, because you don't have a Louisiana accent?" I asked her as we walked through a dimly lit park.

"Arlington. My dad talked me into going to school down here, because that's the college he graduated from." She answered before biting into her burger.

"What's your major?"

"Business. I have so many business ventures I want to begin."

"That's cool. You plan on staying in Louisiana?" I wondered.

"Nope. New York is calling my name." She smiled hard, as if it really was.

She wasn't fucking leaving me. She was staying right here in Louisiana. I had just gotten in past some of her many walls she had up. Ariane was my complete opposite and she brought out the better side of me.

"Enough about me, what about you Mr. Roman?" She said bumping me with her thick hips.

"What about me Ms.Aston?" I asked playing along.

"Where are your parents?You never talk about them."

"Dead." I half-lied smoothly.

"I'm so sorry, Ty. What happened if you don't mind telling me." She aske genuinely concerned.

"Car accident." The lies were rolling off of my tongue like water.

"Oh I'm sorry. You had to have been devastated." She said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"For a while, but I got over it. They didn't love me from the beginning."

"I understand the feeling." she said lowly.

"Whatcha mean?" I asked curiously.

"My mother abused me for years, until my pops found out about and divorced and had a restraining order enforced. To this day, I have no idea how she held that much hatred towards me to treat me the way she did. She was just so evil, Ty." She chocked out.

I pulled her to me and comforted her. I didn't mind being her shoulder to cry on. I wanted to hold and protect her. Who ever tried to hurt her, would be handled immediately. This was my baby, my queen, my heart. I just didn't know it yet.

"Thanks Ty. For everything." She stated and I caught the hidden message. She was grateful that I killed that nigga back at my club.

"Anything for you Ariane." I stated honestly.

She smiled up at my six foot five figure and pulled me down to her height. Our lips crashed together passionately. My hands slipped from her tiny waist to her plump ass. I squeezed it roughly, making her moan loudly into my mouth. My tongue slipped into her mouth and collided with her own. I dominated the kiss, while she tugged on my curly hair.

"Ariane!" An unfamiliar voice yelled, breaking our intense kiss.

"Chris." Ariane said with a shocked yet scared expression.

Who the fuck is Chris?

🔹

And scene!

Who's Chris?

Ariane?

Tyson?

Their relationship so far?

Do you think they're moving to fast?

~Aaliciyah V.