Fathers & Revealments

I really hope that your enjoying this story, because I'm loving where this story is going. Remember to follow, vote, comment, and share this story with friends.

Ariane Ayanna Aston

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and Tyson's arm around my bare waist. I rolled over, to come face to face with a sleeping Tyson. I traced his facial features with my index finger with a smile on my face. The images of last night ran through my mind, bringing an even bigger smile to my face.

"Why you smiling so hard?" Tyson mumbled, with closed eyes.

"Nothing, just thinking about you." I said kissing his cheek and getting out of bed.

I was only dressed in my underwear but I didn't care as I made my way towards his en suite.

I found a toothbrush and a towel under the sink and proceeded to do my morning routine. Feeling very energetic and refreshed, I hopped in the shower.

After my 45 minute shower, I stepped out into the foggy bathroom. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and wrapped a towel around my naked, wet body.

"You been in there forever. " Tyson said from his position on the bed.

"Get up and put some clothes on. I have to work today." I said before walking in to his closet for something to wear home.

I shuffled through his clothes until I decided on a pair of baggy sweatpants and a plain black t shirt. I slid the clothes on, followed by a pair of black footies and his Nike sandals. I returned to the room, to hear the sound of the shower running. I gathered my clothes and shoes and stuffed them inside of my oversized MK purse.

"You ready?" Tyson asked from behind me. A white towel was the only thing that graced his body. Water fell from his hair and rolled from his chest, to his abs, and disappeared beneath that lucky ass towel.

I'm fucking jealous of a towel.

"If you wanna see what's beneath this towel just let me know. I'm far from shy." He smirked as his green eyes bored into mine. Was I really up for this challenge.

"Yeah, let me see. Since your so confident." I instigated, trying to see if he was bluffing.

"Maybe another day, baby girl." He laughed, knowing I was torn between if I really wanted to see and if I didn't.

"Thought so." I scoffed before walking out of the room.

I headed downstairs to his kitchen, in search for something to eat. I was starving. It felt like I hadn't eaten in days.

I rummaged through his fridge and pulled out a foil covered plate. The plate held cabbages, ham, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread.

[The simple fact that my mom cooked this the day I decided to stay with a friend😫]

I popped the plate into the microwave for a few minutes and went to work.

I was finishing up the rest of the food, when Ty walked around the corner into the kitchen.

"Damn, slow down." He laughed, when he saw how I was stuffing my face with this good ass food.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.

"What you eating anyway?" He questioned.

"A plate I found in the fridge." I mumble around the food.

"Bruhh Zeus girl made that for me. Not your greedy ass." He fussed like a child.

"Stop being a big baby. It was good though." I laughed sitting the plate in the sink.

"You ain't shit." He grumbled and grabbed a set of car keys off the hooks on the wall.

🔹

"What time you get off?" He asked as we stepped off the elevator on my floor.

"9,why?" I questioned, looking around in my purse for my keys.

"I got some business to handle, but I'll be back over here around 11 or 12." He informed me, unlocking my door for me and letting me walk in ahead of him.

I walked through the living room, when a familiar figure caught my eye.

"Daddy!" I yelled jumping into his awaiting arms and squeezed him.

"Hey baby." He said before kissing my forehead.

Adonis Aston, my 37 year old father, had done a pop up visit. He lived in Arlington, TX and made frequent trips to Louisiana to see what I was up to.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I looked up at his tall frame.

"I came to check up on my one and only princess." He smiled.

"Ummhmm." I grumbled giving him the side eye.

"Ari,baby gi-" Ty spoke as he finally walked into the room.

"Roman what the fuck are you doing here?" My dad questioned Ty.

"I could ask you the same." Ty replied.

"Wait, how y'all know each other?" I asked looking between the two.

"Business." They said in unison.

"What kind of business?"

"Baby girl, can we talk about this another time. I-" My dad started before I cut him off.

"Nope. Cut the bullshit ass lies and tell me the truth." I said glaring up at him.

"Ariane, I know you're upset, but I'm still your damn father so don't talk to me like I'm some nigga off the street." He said in an angry tone.

"Tell me." I said looking in Tyson's direction.

"I'm in the cartel, your pops passed it down to me bout 8 years ago." Ty grumbled.

"Cartel?"

"Yeah." Ty answered simply.

"So you mean to tell me all those business trips you took when I was a kid was because of fucking drugs and shit. While that witch was letting different niggas rape me and abuse me, you were out running the streets?!" I yelled at my father.

"Baby girl, I didn't know." He spoke up.

"You didn't know because you weren't there!" I screamed in tears.

"And you!" I yelled pointing at Ty. "I've been with you for two months and you never thought to tell me you were involved in drugs."

"Baby, I was going to tell you I promise." he said walking towards me, making me take a step back.

"When, you've had plenty of time. New Orleans, every time you pick me up from work, or maybe last night."

"If you would give me time. I would have." He pleaded with me.

"You know what, I'm done. Both of y'all just get out." I said walking into my bedroom.

I heard the front door slam shut, leaving me to my wild thoughts.

🔹

What did you think of the chapter?

Love It?

Hate It?

Do you think Ariane overreacted?

Tyson?

Ariane's Dad?

Excuse any mistakes, I was rushing to finish the chapter for you guys

~Aaliciyah V.