6. Vijay

Well people know me as a funny guy and a soft guy who gets angry easily but also calms easily

Well people know me as a funny guy and a soft guy who gets angry easily but also calms easily. My friends knew everything about me and every side about me but it's not possible to know every side of a person. Everyone has a side hidden to just themselves and no one is aware about it. I had that side too and to be honest sometimes even I get scared of that side too.

"Please leave me." The guy cried his heart out.

"Are you sure?" I asked while playing with a knife and a smirk on my face.

He was hanging on the boiling oil, one button and he would be drowning in it like a chicken.

"I mean no." He pleased.

"Should have thought before touching what's mine." I said in anger.

"I won't do it again."

"Of course you won't because you won't be alive anymore."

His body was covered with burn marks and belt marks from the past five days. Torturing was my entertainment and I felt quite alive. But I got bored from torturing him so I decided to end his story for good purposes.

"Goodbye."

I released him into the hot boiling oil and left from my so called secret heaven which was surrounded by more than 80 plus buried bodies. I know it's quite a less number but I am working on it, I don't get people so easily who trigger my anger point so can't really help it.

I was in a deep sleep when I heard some noises from outside my bedroom. When I focused on them, I realized Aadhya was here.

She opened the door, "Yes aunty just coffee, I don't need anything to eat I promise." She finished talking to Mom and closed the door behind her.

"Ohh ho hero is finally awake." She patted on my shoulder and took a sit on my bed to face me.

"What do you mean finally?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You have been sleeping since Wednesday night and today is Friday morning. Congratulations you skipped the whole day while sleeping, you unlocked a new record."

"Stop kidding.... Where's my phone?" I started searching for my phone and it was really Friday. No way I slept for more than 24 hours, no wonder I was very tired after the torturing session.

"Hogya?" She asked and I gave her a side eye.

"What's up with you and Reena?" She asked directly.

"What's up?"

"That's what I am asking you."

"Be specific."