STARBOY | 26

MISO KNEW SHE COULDN'T MOPE ABOUT IN HER ROOM ALL DAY ANY LONGER, SO NOW SHE SAT IN THE DINER WITH A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE IN FRONT OF HER

She knew that if Huening Kai was anything of a best friend, he'd do his best to try and understand her, but he didn't. Though, that didn't mean Miso wasn't upset. They'd been the bestest of friends since she was five — which was twelve years ago. She couldn't just simply forget their memories like he probably could.

As Miso sat alone in a booth, sipping her milkshake and listening to the tunes the juke box played, the sound of the bell above the door rang out, capturing her attention and before she knew it, she was accompanied by Ria.

The Greaser girl made a beeline for Miso and once she arrived at the booth, she sat opposite her and took a gulp from the girls milkshake.

"How ya been?" Ria wondered, pouting out her lip slightly and Miso let out a sigh.

"I've been better." She shrugged. She didn't want to get into her depressing events, she she quickly brushed the question off.

A mischievous smirk appeared on Ria's lips as she glanced around the diner for a brief moment, before leaning in close to the Soc girl.

"Want help taking your mind off things?" She asked, raising her brow and Miso gulped nervously. Her mind instantly remembered what Sakura had told her about Ria being known to cause trouble, so she didn't know what the girl had up her sleeve.

Choi Miso hadn't planned on going back to Ria's place to get ready for a party, but as Miso sat at the Greasers desk, she allowed Ria to apply winged eyeliner on her eye lid.

"You look smoking." Ria complimented, standing up straight once she finished.

Once again, Miso was clad in more of Ria's clothing. It was a simple black dress that was paired with a denim jacket and black choker. At first glance it looked rather plain, however with Miso's makeup, converse and tousled hair she made it look ten times better than it actually was.

"My wardrobe is turning into yours." Miso commented as she looked at herself in the long mirror, earning a chuckle in response.

"Well that's a good thing." Ria stated, putting away her cosmetics. "Everyone needs a bit of Sim Ria in their lives." She shrugged, making Miso smile at her.

She was right. Everyone did need a Ria in their lives, because if she wasn't about to head out to a party right now due to the Sim girl, she'd probably be laying in bed at home.

Once the two girls arrived at the club, the loud music blared through the speakers — quickly giving Miso a headache as she made her way past the sweaty bodies. The place was a lot different to Heeseung's club. It was smaller and smelled of body oder, and the bar to get drinks was at the back of the room, meaning Miso would have to push past many different drunk Greasers.