~I Never Moved On & I Can't Ever~

"Abhi, ghar pe kisi ne Kuch kaha nhi? I mean hum achanak se Udaipur se Mumbai aa gaye toh Maa- I mean Manjari ji ne Kuch kaha nahi?" Akshu asked. She stopped calling Manjari her maa after Abhi told her to.
"Ms. Manjari ne kafi Kuch bola but don't worry about her, maine unhe wo jawab de diya hai jo wo deserve karti hain" Abhi said. Akshara knew something had happened at Birla Mansion because of Abhi shifting with her to Mumbai.
"By the way Akshara, Abhir ko apna room chahiye wo zid kar raha hai" Abhi said.
"Zid kar raha hai toh kya Abhi...hum usko yahan personal room nahi de sakte" Akshara said. "I am sorry for this inconvenience Akshara, don't worry I'll settle this up soon" Abhi said and wiped the sweat from his forehead.
"Are you worried of something?" Akshu asked while staring at Abhi. Abhi shook his head "I just need a hot shower" He said and entered the bathroom. Akshara knew something had happened but what? Is he worried about Birlas? Or is he worries about her & Abhir? She was too tired and just slept while Abhir was playing in the room.

Abhi switch on for the geyser and stroked his hair wet. He was so tensed because of something he saw while flying to the Mumbai. Akshara wasn't aware of the thing. "He's back! How could he even do that to Akshara? I didn't know when we did it. Ugh!! I never knew his this side before but he's really an asshole. What should I do? No way, that video. If it got viral? Akshara's law career would get....No way I can't let that happen. I have to meet him soon and try to delete that video other wise...." Abhimanyu muttered. He wore the robe and got out of the bathroom and saw Akshu sleeping with Abhir. She already had so much on her mind, now he couldn't tell her about that video and that threat. She's already suffering alot and now this. "I won't let this happen" Abhi again muttered and was about to sleep on the sofa but heard Akshara whispering in sleep. "Abhi!!! I told you na not to sleep on sofa...please come her and sleep beside us. At least beside your betu" She murmured in sleep. Abhi smiled at her sleepy conversation with him. "I never moved on from you & I can't move on. Ever."

___________________________________________

As you know chapters would be short but comments mein batana kaisa laga?? Is chomu ko toh main maar dalungi💀 (hehehe Ik he deserve this but main murderer nHi hun doston😂)

Thank you!! ❤

Preview: "kya chahiye tumhe Abhinav Sharma!!" Abhi asked. "Mujhe jo chahiye wo toh tumhara ho chuka hai Doctor lekin jo mera nhi ho sakta main use kisi ka nahi hone dunga" Abhinav replied with a smirk.