~You Will Always Be My First & Last~

"I'm okay", Akshara said while Abhimanyu was applying bandage on her bruise. "You're not. Stop pretending", Abhi said without looking at her.

~Abhimanyu's POV~
I almost lost my breath when I saw bruises and cuts on Akshara's body. Seeing her like that made my heart stopped beating and I was still in guilt of lying to Akshara. I was so terrified when Nina called me and told me that someone had kidnapped Akshara. I knew it would be that shitty Abhinav Sharma but I didn't knew that he would try to kill her. God! Seeing him pointing gun on Akshara's head, how she would have been feeling that time. So horrified by the situation. My heart still is beating so fast.
~POV Ends~

"Who told you that someone kidnapped me? How did you know that I was there?", Akshara asked slowly without looking at Abhi. "Nina saw when Abhinav hit a stone at your head. She said she ran towards you but couldn't reach as Abhinav took you into the van and drove away. She called me and told that. And I knew it would be none other than Abhinav and.....and I knew his place", Abhi replied.
"I'm sorry Akshara", he said again, now making an eye contact. Akshara looked at him and coughed. "I'm really sorry, I want to tell you why I lied". "I know", Akshu said. "What?". "I know why you lied", Akshara said and held Abhimanyu's hand. "Still it's my-" Abhi said but Akshu cut off between "forget it Abhi, I want to restart everything. In between us.", Akshara said and came near Abhi. "I love you Dr. Abhimanyu Birla", Akshu said and her eyes got teary. I know you can't write poems for me. I know you can't sing songs because of your hoarse voice but I know you love me more than before", she said and hugged Abhi. Abhimanyu hugged her back. "I love you so much Akshara, more than anything existing in this world. You will always be my first and last", Abhi said and brushed his lips over Akshara's.

___________________________________________

Han han I know I know ki chapter was short. Next chapter is going to be fantastic, fabulous, amazing. (Khud hi tareef kar rahi hehe).

Preview chahiye? Tell me in the comments if you want preview of next chapter.