~Lie That Becomes Truth~

"kya? a-aise nahi ho sakta hai doctor, I mean I never did vaginal intercourse with my husband" Akshara said shockingly when she got to know that she's pregnant. She didn't mentioned that she never even got physical with Abhinav. How can she get pregnant? Abhimanyu had took Abhir outside for a walk. "kya? par tum sach mein pregnant ho Akshara" Doctor Sinha, the best lady doctor of the city said. She knew Abhimanyu as he was also a great doctor. Akshara was so confused and nervous. What will her Abhi thought after knowing this? Will he leave her? Again? Dr. Sinha thought that she got physical but didn't had contraception but used the method of natural prevention so she said, "You can definitely get pregnant even if the man pulls out before he comes. Pre-ejaculate would have happened, Akshara. So even if a man pulls out before he ejaculates, a women can still become pregnant. Akshara wanted to explain the doctor that she didn't even let Abhinav touch her, so how? "Uh-yaa okay" She said and left. She was so nervous and soaked in sweat. Abhimanyu saw her "kya hua Akshu?" He asked. "I've to talk to you Abhi, its important" Akshara said without looking at Abhimanyu. He realised that something is wrong. "let's reach our home, then okay" He said. Akshara nodded. They reached home and made Abhir sleep. "tell me Akshu what happened?" Abhi asked her. "She stared at him and hugged him tightly. "Abhi, I don't know how this happened but I-I got pregnant, I'm a month pregnant" She said. Abhimanyu got stiffened. He understood everything. The night when He came back with Akshara, what had happened at that day, everything got cleared to him. But he didn't tell her. He looked at her "Abhinav's child?!" He whispered. She didn't know if he was asking or telling, she was so confused by herself still she didn't knew how & why she agreed to it that she's pregnant with Abhinav's child. "I d-don't know" Akshu whispered. "It's Okay Akshu, panic hone wali kya baat hai" Abhi said. "Abhi I want to tell you something, I never got physical with Abhinav ji, I didn't even let him touch me so main pregnant kaise ho sakti hun" Akshara said. "But Akshu, you only told me you are suffering from TGA*" 

*[Explanation: TGA refers to Transient Gobal Amnesia, which is temporary and often caused by overthinking, high- stress events]

"What?" She whispered, looking st him. "Yes, due to the stress I gave you, I was responsible for thi.So It would've happened b'but you didn't remembered it" Abhi lied. He knew it's not good to lie to Akshara but he didn't wanted to worry Akshara anymore so he lied & she believed.  "But, this is not the matter of forgetting Abhi. I mean I can't forget that I got physical with Abhinav Sharma!"She again tried to say but Abhi again cut off. "This is a syndrome Akshu, you have to accept it" He said. "Promise me you won't leave me. Never. Please" She said with teary eyes. "How can you even think like that Akshu, you know na I can't leave you. Ever" He said and again hugged her. "I am sorry, I didn't betrayed you Abhimanyu" Akshu sobbed. Abhimanyu was so angry with himself that he lied about her syndrome. She wasn't suffering from any syndrome but what could he even do. He was so hurt that his Akshu is feeling guilty of betraying him even when she didn't, he knew that his Akshara only loves him. He wanted to tell Akshara that the child she' carrying is not of Abhinav. It's his child. He knew it. They came the hotel room. "Tomorrow we'll be shifting to OUR home" Abhimanyu said. "Our Home?", Akshara got so excited and Abhir too. "I've to go somewhere, it's important" Abhi said. Akshu nodded & again hugged him. "Bye Abhi" She said smilingly. "Bye".

Abhimanyu reached a cabin, situated at the outer area of Mumbai in between so many trees. He opened the wooden door and a creaking sound came. The cabin was old but clean from inside. Nothing was inside the cabin except two chairs, a table & a large bulb just above the table. He saw a man sitting on the front chair showing his back to Abhimanyu.  He was the one who sent this address to Abhimanyu. "Abhinav?" Abhi said slowly. The man turned, it was Abhinav . "Toh tum aa hi gaye Doctor" Abhinav said. "Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, the best doctor in the state, acha beta, acha baap, par bechaara ek acha pati nahi ban paaya ch ch ch" Abhinav said. "Kya chahiye tumhe Abhinav Sharma!!" Abhi asked. "Mujhe jo chahiye wo toh tumhara ho chuka hai Doctor lekin jo mera nhi ho sakta main use kisi ka nahi hone dunga" Abhinav replied with a smirk. "Mujhe laga tha tum sach mein Akshara se pyaar karte ho lekin ye...itni girii hui harkat" Abhimanyu said. "Main us se pyaar karta tha, abhi bhi karta hun lekin wo mujhse pyaar nahi karti" Abhinav said & stood up. "In  saalon mein, usne kabhi bhi mujhe use chune nahi diya...main! jisne use uske bure wakt mein sambhala wo use hi thukra rahi thi...toh maine bhi use barbaad karne ka faisla kar liya" He said with wicked smile. "Tum uska kuch nahi bigaad paoge, jab tak main uske sath hun, tum uske sath kuch nahi kar sakte Abhinav" Abhimanyu said. "Acha? main uske sath kuch nahi kar sakta? toh kya ye video clip maine aise hi banayi hai? kuch naa karne ke liye? tum abhi mujhe samjh nahi paaye doctor...Akshara mujh par ab bhi bharosa karti hai doctor; bhale hi wo mujhse pyaar naa karti ho, maine us par ehsaan kiya hai" Abhinav said while he came near to Abhimanyu. Abhinav's lame body was nothing in front of Abhimanyu's mascular frame but Abhimanyu didn't do anything. "Tum please wo video delete kar do, Akshara ki life mat barbaad karo please" Abhimanyu said. Abhinav laughed & said, "agar delete hi karna hota toh video banata hi kyu main....khair ek baat toh hai ki Akshara ek dam maal ladki hai kabhi ek mard ke sath toh kabhi dusre mard ke sath". "Abhinav!!!!!!!! apni aukaat mein reh ke baat karo. Meri Akshu ke baare mein apne muh se ye gande shabd aaj ke baad mat nikalna warna" Abhimanyu said while firmly holding Abhinav's collar. "warna kya? kya kar logr tum mera? police complain?" Abhinav said. "I'll Kill You Abhinav Sharma" Abhimanyu whispered angrily. "tum mera kuch nahi bigaad sakte jab tak ye video clip mere pass hai....aur sirf ye video clip hi nahi....aage bhi bohot kuch hone wala hai Abhimanyu...Akshara ne mujhe dhokha diya tha toh use ye sab jhelna padega" Abhinav said.

___________________________________________

kaisa laga chapter???? intersting thaa yaa nahi batana jarur comments mein. I hope you liked the chapter as always and many suspicious things are coming in upcoming chapters👀. Aage kya aane wala hai jiski baat Abhinav kar raha tha? How Abhinav is blackmailing Abhimanyu? Tell in the comments & guess.

Thank You!❤️