Scene 01

Early morning songs filled the dawn's air, preceding a soft sunlight breaking through the cracks of the blinds, orange light flooded over Emma's unkept messy face seducing her into waking up. With a groan and a stretch, Emma carried herself out of bed, only to slip over her duvet which was half off the bed already, covering more floor than bed. This caused her stocky large frame to slam into the ground with a heavy thud. This rushed Emma to a state of complete awake-ness. With yet another groan, Emma scrambled to pick herself up off of the ground.

Emma dragged her body through the mess of her room, each step a delicate dance around the battlefield of lost belongings hidden in and around piles of discarded clothes. Dancing across her room, effortlessly like a choreographed event, without slipping up. A constant to her day. It's not like anyone else would see the mess left in her wake, so why should she bother to clean it up she was the only one her saw, and she simply didn't care about it.

Reaching the door, Emma turned around, a quick check just so she wouldn't have to come back later on to grab something she had forgotten, a pretty common occurrence, but instead of looking around her room to actually check, her eyes were just drawn to one thing in particular, a towel draped over a mirror. Sticking out in an ironic way, the towel covering it was thoroughly, painstakingly and masterfully hiding it as completely as possible, so the mirror was to never be seen by the light of the world again. But with this it was perfectly kept, even so much as to call it clean, in stark contrast to the overall state of the room housing it.

A deathly presence hung heavy, reaching deep inside Emma's very soul, tearing away as it dug ever deeper. Emma suddenly felt a cold draft hit her face, wet, bringing hand to face she felt the source, she had began crying, gentle crystals rolled out from her soul, a glittering sparkle as they trotted down her cheek and leaped off her chin, aiming for the ground.

Ignoring what was happening Emma tried to resist the seduction to look, tearing her eyes away, a task more difficult than it was made out to be, she spun herself around on the ball of her heels, leaving the room behind her, giving up trying to see anything she missed, she'd just pick up later if she really needed it anyway.