Chapter 1 : The beginning

- Hey, can you help me carry the beers, Wonho?

- Of course, Hyunjin, wait, I'm arriving.

I'm Hyunjin, a member of Stray Kids. I have been in charge of our weekly meeting for four years now. After Jonghyun's death in 2017, Taemin took care of it, but after two years he didn't have the strength to continue it. After all. . I guess.. he missed Jonghyun. . . they were very close together. .

Anyway, so for a year, we tried to take turns in the meeting, but it didn't work out very well, and on top of that, it created fights. So I volunteered, and I've been dealing with it for four years.

Oh yeah, we also have a group on Kakaotalk, so every week, I create a survey to see how many people will be attending each meeting. It's easier for me to organize them that way. I'm a very Cartesian person, so even if for them the meeting is just a place to meet and talk, I'd rather it be done right!

- Wonho, put it over there, on the table, I'll take it down later. Don't you have a practice soon?

- Yes, but are you sure it'll be okay?

- Who do you think I am? Didn't you see the biceps I got here?

Wonho laughs

- I'm leaving, so if you need anything, call me. . .

Wonho gives me a kiss, before he gets in his car and drives away.

*ahh I hope he has time to come tonight. . . *

Well, let's see who's coming to the party tonight. As usual Hongjoong and Seonghwa will be there and even come earlier to help me, great! There will be NCT members: Taeyong, Johnny, Mark, Ten, Haechan, Jeno and Yuta. Damn Taeil isn't coming this time. . . So, only one member of TxT: Yeonjun. All members of Kard. Every member of Seventeen except Dino and Jun. Monsta x members: Shownu and Hyungwon. Btob members: Minhyuk and Eungkwan. Members of Stray Kids: me (Hyunjin), Banchan and Felix. And eventually there may be Wonho. That's a lot of people, but the crazier you are, the more you laugh !

I still have to find something to eat tonight. . . What should I order? Kimchi? Mandus? Kimpap? Or do we have a little Korean barbecue?

Orgh, at least, we'll decide later, all together.

8:00pm

- Hey Hongjoong you're already here!

- We're even late ahah, we're supposed to help you, right? What time are the others arriving, anyway?

- Normally, the party starts around 10pm so they'll come around that time I guess.

- Well, what remains to be done? asked Seonghwa.

- The decorations, I think. But do we really need it? said Hyunjin.

- If there's nothing left to do, we can do it while we wait for the others to come, right?

- Good idea! said Hyunjin.

They then continued the preparations before the arrival of the guests.

10:30pm

- Well, I see everyone's here! said Hyunjin. Let the party begin! Hongjoong, play the music!

The music was heard and they slowly began to get into the atmosphere. . .