Food.

Wendy walked next to Bebe as they entered the Highschool. Inside was packed with teenagers, most were standing at lockers, and some were just standing in the middle of the hallway. Bebe got her phone outa her glittery pink purse and opened the school app, "Where's your locker?" She asked her lips smacking after her sentence.

    "Uh lemme check," Wendy pulled her phone outa her pocket in her skirt, "329," She responded. 

   "Damit! Mines 156," She whined."

   "It's ok tell me your classes."

   As Bebe clicked to her schedule her nails lightly tapped on her screen, "1st period I got math, then history, English, science, art, PE, and then choir."

     "Ooo! We have 4 classes together! Choir, English, PE, and math!" Wendy said excitedly.

    Bebe jumped up and smiled exposing her white teeth, "Thank god! But can you come with me to my locker? I wanna decorate it!" 

    Wendy laughed, "Yea, lead the way," She extended her arm.

   Bebe pulled Wendy along with her towards the lockers in the 100s. She scanned the numbers until she saw 156 and came to a halt which made Wendy trip, "Here!" She looked from her phone to her lock to put in her locker combination. It opened after a minute and Bebe took of her red backpack and held it out to Wendy, "Can you hold this?"

   "Yea," Wendy took the backpack and held it as Bebe took out some pictures and magnets. The pictures consisted of her and Wendy, or some with Hedi, and a couple with Clyde. The bell rung in the middle of her putting up a magnet, "Shit, cmon we gotta get to math," Bebe stuffed the left over magnets and pictures into her backpack, "Let's go, you know where the math room is right?"

   Wendy nodded, "Yea did you not pay attention during the tour?" She asked as she walked down the hall.

   They reached the math room a minute before the bell rung. Sadly there was a seating chart on the board. Wendy sat next to a boy named Kevin, and Bebe sat next to Kyle. Both their classes went by slow, as the 1st day consisted of a bunch of rules they needed to follow and an introduction to Highschool. 

  When the bell rung for lunch Wendy's stomach was growling and it hurt by how hungry she was, but something was telling her she shouldn't eat. She didn't want to be fat she needed to be skinny but curvy. But she wasn't curvy. She left the classroom and headed to the bathroom, there was an another girl in there but she looked older. The mirror was the only thing she was worried about, she looked at herself and lifted up her sweater to reveal her stomach. She wasn't curvy, she was built like a fridge. The other girl came out of the stall and Wendy quickly covered her stomach. The girl gave her a confused look but washed her hands and left the bathroom. Wendy lifted up her sweater to look at her stomach and waist. She was just met with disappointment. Her thoughts started to get depressing and dark. Suddenly the door opened and she jumped. It was Bebe, "What are you doing? Cmon we got a good table!"

   "Sorry, I was just.. going to the bathroom."

   "Oh sorry, but cmon!" She whined.

   "Ok ok I'm coming," I laugh shakily.

  She smiles and whips around causing her pink skirt to twist. Wendy follows after her. They Rech the lunch room and Bebe leads her to a table near the back. There sat Hedi, Tammy, Lesia, Nichole, and Red. Wendy was surprised to see Tammy. Bebe could tell so she whispered, "She got held back."

    Wendy made a O shape with her mouth. They sat down next to eachother, "Hey Wendy!" Nichole greeted.

   "Hi Nichole."

   Nichole grabbed her piece of pizza with long gold nails, "I love your nails, where'd you get them done?"

    Nichole stopped chewing for a moment, "Beauty's Beast," She responds with her mouth full swishing her braids to the side.

   Bebe clicked in her phone, "Aw you rich bitch!" She smiled, "To get your nails it's 400 dollars!"

   Nichole shrugged smiling. Red starting laughing hysterically, "It wasn't even that funny!" Wendy started laughing too.

   She shook her head, "No it's," she stopped to laugh more, "Video."

  She shoved her phone into Wendy's face, a guy dunked a ball and then the camera panned over to a guy doing a back flip but he didn't land it and fell on his head, "Oh my god! Is he ok?"

   "Who cares it's funny as hell!" Tammy giggled.

   Hedi rolled her eyes, "Their just sadistic."

  Red pushed Hedi, "Oh shut up you laugh when kids trip in the playground all the time!"

  She pushed her back laughing, "Whatever."

  "You gunna eat your pizza?" Nichole asked after everyone calmed down.

  Wendy looked at her pizza, she was very hungry but wasn't sure if it was a good idea to eat, "Uh yea," She picked up the piece gingerly and took a small bite,

   The slice was so good but she almost felt guilty eating it, she'd been feeling that way about eating food for a little while. Once she had finished eating she wished she didn't.