𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

WARNINGS: NUDITY, SMUT

SUMMER grew increasingly hot and Calypso loved the long days, catching both tans and tan likes that enriched her skin. The heat ensured they all basked in the water and swam around in the lengthy pond.

But Calypso didn't swim, no she hated it because she couldn't. Only unless Felix carried her through. Neck down she was soaked, bathing suit clinging to her body, leaving very little to the imagination and oh did the boys imagine.

Breakfast was made awkward as Oliver didn't know what to do or how to operate, claiming he wanted over-easy eggs before returning them when he voiced they made him sick. Quite embarrassing really all whilst the topic of doppelgangers occurred, sending a chilling thought over the entire room.

It was made clear to Calypso that Oliver was gaining more confidence when he joined them in the field, where nudity was welcomed and clothes were not. The Catton bloodline spread out, leaving the Danforth girl to lay next to Venetia, where she glossed over the pages of the last Harry Potter book.

It took Calypso a while to read the books, due to her despising boarding schools and to her, Harry Potter was a child who continuously got hurt whilst attending one and no amount of magic could protect him.

She preferred to focus on the words of the pages instead of the weirdness that was a family naked in a field as she would never do this with her siblings.

Felix, who sucked on a lollipop stared at her, yearning to see the tattoo on her stomach, but was grateful she was lying down, or Farleigh would make a flirty comment or an approaching Oliver would take a peek at what believed only he could see.

But her arse was turned to the sun, on show and what a tremendous show it was, not even the high grass could cover it.

"We're over here, Ollie!" Venetia greeted the toned boy with a waving hand.

"Hi, mate," Felix called out.

"Hey," Farleigh scanned him, "No trunks are allowed in the field."

They all burst out laughing as he pondered what to do next and to their surprise he pulled down his pants, revealing what they didn't expect.

"Well, well, well," Farleigh chuckled.

Calypso didn't think there was much to see and turned back to the book.

"Leave him alone," Felix warned after removing the lollypop from his mouth, watching as Oliver stumble through.

"Good for you," Farleigh applauded him.

"What a twist," Venetia used the book to conceal her grin.

"Watch out for thistles, mate," Felix advised, "Thistles, they're everywhere. Seasonal."

"And they like small things," Calypso mumbled, making Venetia cackle, "I meant his height."

"Sure you did, trouble," Venetia snickered.

___

The summer festivities continued, and tennis became a favoured activity to dress up and play.

Calypso only partook in the game if she knew she would get a shot over the net, which she was rewarded with a ton of alcohol.

"Olly olly olly, tits in the trolley, balls in the biscuit tin," She cheered him on when he and Felix won another point as if anyone was really taking score.

"Sitting on the grass, finger up his arse," the Catton siblings joined in.

"Playing with his ding-a-ling-ling," Farleigh sang along.