𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

WARNINGS: SUBSTANCE ABUSE, DEATH AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS TO THE READERS

THE festivities were in full swing, from Pucks to Oberons and knights of shining armour people were dancing, singing, drinking and doing much more. Most of the guests in attendance weren't aware that it was a birthday party and didn't care either.

Even when Duncan held a chocolate cake for Oliver under the blood red lighting and everyone sang him happy birthday they seemed to not know who he was. "Happy birthday dear..."

"Shit, I can't remember his name," a guest commented, fueling the embarrassment splattered across Oliver's face. People snorted and giggled.

"Happy birthday to you."

"Serves him right," Calypso murmured, with her back against Felix.

Most of the night Felix kept her close, annoyed and betrayed by the events played out. Of course, he told Calypso what happened, how could he not? She was right and he reassured her that she was, not wanting to keep her in the dark, like he stupidly was.

To say she was disgusted was an understatement. She was mortified for a multitude of reasons. The lies... just to seem interesting. The veil of deceit all to drew Felix in. Drunken dad and crackhead mother? Dead dad, all because Felix was pulling away. Because being himself simply wouldn't do. Oliver had to make up the web of lies, the working class background, being an only child. Did he even wear glasses? Did he need them? He had sisters and a loving family, something unheard of to Calypso and yet he took it for granted, just to fit in, just to gnaw his way into a world that he didn't belong to, couldn't even if he tried and try he did. He forged a path, no, he forced a path just for credibility and even then it didn't work. How embarrassing, for the talented Mr Quick.

Calyspo and Felix danced, his hands trailing down her front, swaying to the melody of the upbeat song blaring through the castle-like house. His attention was on her and the drugs pumping through his system aided his loving mission. She looked like a fucking dream he never wanted to wake up from.

He rubbed circles around her waist as she giggled up at him.

"I fucking love you, I'm so in love with you!" he yelled through the noise, causing the intoxicated people around them to cheer.

"I love you too handsome," she twirled around and jumped onto him, careful not to damage either of their wings. "You're mine."

"And you're mine," he pushed her up, staggering through the house as they laughed, yearning for the eternal bliss they so craved.

But they get it, only when they're together.

"Oh lovers!" they heard a familiar voice.

Monika Jane sauntered into their secluded space, adorning a Queen Titania outfit.

"I just found Farleigh, towering over that Oliver kid – did you know it was his birthday? I didn't. Anyway, he gave me a quick line and now I want beer. Can you imagine that?"

The couple stopped getting off with each other when she pulled out her phone.

"MJ not now –"

"-- say get pissed!"

A flash went off in their faces, but they weren't phased about their compromising possession. Jake and India were in a worse one a few doors down.

"I need to find Farleigh again."

Monika didn't let them say anything in response before she stumbled away.

"Fuck," Calyspo tried closing the door as Felix nipped at her earlobe but they were interrupted.