Chapter One

Y/n pov.

Me and Taehyung sitting in the garden bench. We both thinking something deeply. There is some tensions between us. Suddenly Taehyung broke the silence. 

Tae: Are okay my sweetheart? 

Y/n: What do you think?

Tae: Hey don't be sad. Look you are not only one who failed to Auntjy the America University admission test.

Y/n: But I want to applied there.

Tae: It’s not possible now. The date is ended of admission. 

Y/n: What can we do now, Taehyung? 

Tae: We have now apply the Seoul national University. Let's see what happened. 

Y/n: If we failed again. What happened then?

Tae: Heyyyy. Stop it. You think too much.

Y/n: Fine I don't think like that. By the way how is Jennie?

Tae: She is okay.

Y/n: And Jin Oppa?

Tae: He is fine too.

Y/n: I hear uncle give him the CEO position next week?

Tae: Yes. He announced it next week.

Y/n: Is uncle happy?

Tae: Yes he is. You know that he is so much pampered his elder son. 

Y/n: Hey forget that. And don't be sad.

Tae: Whatever, how is Lisa?

Y/n: Good. He is admission the Seoul University too.

Tae: Really. Which major?

Y/n: Art major.

Tae: Wow. It's amazing. She is really good at art. So how is Uncle & Aunt?

Y/n: Same as always busy with company work and some business trip. They don't have any time for us.

Taehyung pov.

Oh no I hurt her again. I forgot that Uncle, Aunt don't give any time to Y/n & Lisa properly. And mostly Uncle & Aunt don't want girls. They want a boy. Uncle & Aunt so sad when they see it's a girl not a boy. And Lisa is adopted because her parents died by accident. And Lisa is the daughter of the big company Hong Enterprise Chairman. So for that reason they adopt her. Chairman Hong is Mr.Lee's cousin. Mr.Hong give Uncle a very big amount of money to start the company for that they take responsibility to Lisa. I know about this to my Appa he told me when I'm little.

Tae: I'm sorry.

Y/n: Hey it’s okay. You know I don't care about that.

Tae: Now we have to go home. 

Y/n: You are right. Let's go.

After that me & Y/n start walking.

Tae: Y/n I'm so much scared.

Y/n: Why?

Tae: Thinking about the result.

Y/n: Don't be scared. We are pass the entrance exam. 

Tae: I hope that too.

After that I say good bye to Y/n. Then I came to home and go to my room. I lay down my bed and thinking about tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is waiting a good news for us.

Lisa pov.

Where is she? Y/n still not come back to home. I'm calling her so many time but she don't receive my call. It’s something important thing I want to tell her. I'm egarly waiting for Y/n. I'm sitting in the drawing room sofa. Suddenly I hear door bell ringing. I'm quickly go and open the door. I saw it's Y/n.