Chapter 3

Y/n pov.

We all go to the cafe. Suddenly I noticed that we all came but one did not come. And he is Hoseok.

Y/n: Guys, we forgot to bring one.

Yoshi: But here we all are. Who are you talking about?

Y/n: Hoseok.

Sana: Y/n is your head hurt. He doesn't talk to anyone. A mysterious boy. no need He doesn't have to come here.

Y/n: But sana he is our classmate. And Hoseok is a little too quiet, so you think so.

Junghwan: Y/n you have a big heart. All right, I'm calling him.

Y/n: Junghwan I'm going. you stay here

Tae: What's wrong with Junghwan?

Y/n: no no problem.

Asahi: Then

Y/n: Sana said he doesn't date anyone. So I think I talk to him alone. If he listen to me.

Tae: And if you don't hear?

Jihoon: Y/n will come if he don't listen.

Sweety: Okay. go then.

Then I go to our class. Suddenly I hear Hoseok talking. But who is he talking to? who came I go to the front of the class room and try to stand behind the door to see who has come. I looked inside the class room. But I didn't see anyone there except Hoseok.

Then I notice another thing Hoseok is still continuously talking to someone. Now I understand why Sana called Hoseok a mysterious boy. I again try to look from behind to see if anyone is there but no there is no one.

Hoseok pov.

I was reading some medical books sitting in the class. Because I prefer to be alone. Because I don't lead a normal life like others. And all those who speak to me are dead. Suddenly someone called me from behind. I look back and see a girl standing.

Hoseok: What do you want?

?? : I want to help you.

Hoseok: I don't want any help from you.

?? : Hoseok Look I've been with you since childhood. I just want to help you. And are you talking to me like this?

Hoseok: Because I can't tolerate you. I never wanted your company.

?? : Don't forget. you befriended me i am not

Hoseok: Because I thought you were human. But now I know you are a devil and a bloodthirsty soul.

?? : Hahahaha.

Hoseok: Stop laughing. I'm telling you to stop. turn it off

Y/n: Hoseok. Hoseok

Suddenly I heard a voice. I look back. What is Y/n doing here? Did he hear everything?

Y/n: Hoseok are you ok?

Hoseok: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Answer my question first.

Hoseok: I don't have to answer your question.

Y/n: You oblige. Because I heard you speak. But there is no one here. Who did you talk to?

Hoseok: Leave me alone. And I was talking to myself. Listen to one more thing. Don't come to talk or be friends with me at all. I don't like these.

Then I left the class. I'm so sorry Y/n. But I don't want to. Let others be in danger because of me.

Ela pov.

It's been a while since Y/n went to fetch Hoseok and he still hasn't come.

Sana: That's Y/n.

Ela: Y/n you are alone. where is hoseok?

Sana: Didn't come. I knew he wouldn't come. I forbade you. you didn't listen

Ela: Y/n what happened to you? Such silence.

Y/n: Nothing much. So where are they all?

Sweety: Gone.

Y/n: What do You mean gone?

Ela: They went home.

Y/n: left me alone.

Areum: Who said that? Asahi, Jihoon, Taehyung they didn't go. waiting for you

Y/n: Where are they?

Sana: Standing in front of University gate.

Y/n: Well. By the way, won't you go?

Rosy: We live in University girls dorm. So we are in no rush.

Miso: You go.

Y/n: ok see you tomorrow then.

Miso: Sure.

Rosy: Bye.

Sorry for late update