Chapter four

Taehyung pov.

Me, Asahi, Jihoon and Lisa we 4 are waiting for Y/n at the university gate. Then Y/n arrives. But I feel very disturbed to see her. Did something happen?

Tae: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: Yes.

Lisa: Eonni you are lying. Something has happened just by looking at you.

Jihoon: What happened? And you went to call Hoseok?

Y/n: Hmm. I went.

Asahi: So what happened?

Y/n: I don't know, I find him very strange.

Tae: How strange? 

Then Y/n told what she saw in the class room. I can't believe it myself. And Y/n never lied.

Jihoon: Are you sure?

Y/n: 1000 percent. Well, oppa, why should I lie? And if I lied. I would not be so tensed.

Lisa: But how is that possible?

Asahi: Maybe. And there are many such things in this world. Which no ordinary person can imagine.

Lisa: Asahi oppa stop this. Don't talk like a detective.

Jihoon: Asahi didn't say anything wrong. There is a bit of a mystery.

Tae: Okay. We'll figure that out later. Now we need to go home.

Y/n: You are right.

Then we come back to everyone's house. Suddenly I got a call on my phone. I receive the call.

OTP

Mr.Kim: Taehyung where are you?

Tae: I'm at home.

Mr.Kim: I can't think you are my son. If you don't think about us. But you can think about your mother.

Tae: Appa what did you call me for? Say that.

Mr.Kim: You have to come to the mansion.

Tae: For what?

Mr.Kim: You will really know that.

Tae: Sorry appa. I can't come to the mansion without any reason.

Mr.Kim: Taehyung you are disobeying me.

Tae: Look appa. I told you that day that I will not come to the mansion without any reason.

Mr.Kim: Okay then. You don't have to come. Do whatever you want.

ETP

Then appa hangs up. I know he called me to meet a business partner's daughter to marry me. That I may meet

Then I went to meet Y/n at her house.

I went to Y/n's house and stood in front of the door then rang the bell. A butler came and opened the door.

Tae: Will you call Y/n?

Butler: Yeah sure. First you come in and sit down.

Tae: No I'm fine outside.

Butler: Taehyung sir, don't worry. Master & Madam are not at home. They went on a business trip for 10 days. And there is no one at home except Young lady and Young master.

You can come in.

Tae: Thank you.

After listening to him I went inside and sat on the sofa.

Butler goes to tell Y/n that I'm here. After about 10 minutes Y/n came downstairs.

Y/n pov.

I was sitting in my room thinking about what happened in the classroom today. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Butler Jun uncle standing.