Chapter 3: The Match

Ilya and Anzu are currently talking privately, while Anastasia is being approached by the students of the Oarai, while Sofia and Polina are behind her.

"This place is quite indeed abandoned, some left over scraps could still be seen along with the dust everywhere." He added while he swiped his finger through the wall where it would leave a mark.

"That sums up the majority of our problems within our school." Anzu was direct since he already knew the situation about the school that is about to be closed down if they don't win the 63rd Tournament.

"I see, well that can be solved through connection but with the current situation I don't think I have any power regarding the rules about the schools, but of course to do that promise he said well then we just need to win the Tournament right?" His eyes were slowly sparking as a fire began to form as he was excited to finally compete in an official tournament.

"Oh! Arigato! Oh yeah you're Vasilyev right? Then you must be the Heir of the Tank Company?"

"You're right, I'm the Heir. Hey despite still being young and stopping some of my classes just to deal with the company is a pain in the ass." He answered while he looked above the skies, as he looked at his crew where they are slowly getting to know each other from the class.

"I should probably get myself some exclusive uniform in Oarai." He looks at his own uniform, which stands out the most along with the others.

"That should be a great idea!"

"Anyway, it seems the others are worried about you, also here you go." He then throws a piece of candy which the president smiled at.

"How sweet."

"Is that a pun?"

"Maybe." Anzu just left him there as she approaches her crew as well.

Suddenly the instructor approached him as well. "Hmm... No wonder that you felt familiar, you're Ilya Vasilyev of the Vasilyev Family right?" Ami began to put the dot together.

"The one and only! Well the only one of course."

"Oh! I heard about you in Europe where it sparks some controversy about you participating in Sensha-do but you completely annihilate them in a match but due to the rules it's unofficial so by that it doesn't count which is quite strict." She added, which he just nodded.

"Well I'm surprised that it even reached Japan."

"Of course! We treasure Sensha-do a lot but an oddball like you just makes the match interesting as you won't see them for like another century or even decades hence why, you're now a rising star that suddenly disappeared."

"Oh yeah, I disappeared from Sensha-do it's probably because I decided to do my part inside the Company." He added while remembering his past.

"Ahem, forgive me for asking such questions."

"All is well, I don't mind it one bit of course unless it's a private life, then that would be the no touch zone." He just smiled while Ami just laughed at him.

"Hahaha! You sure know how to joke around, then as part of the training we would be hosting a match as possible as we can."

"Wouldn't that be unfair towards the newbies?" He looked at them, and he saw the tanks that they were using.

"This will serve as an experience against them, a professional Commander and also some students that already know how to play a Sensha-do!" She answered, which she gave a good point.

"I can't refute that, oh well it would be unfair for us to participate this early. Well we can certainly give them a handicap, I won't be participating rather they would be for now, if I step in right now it would ruin some experience." He smiled while looking at the Oarai tanks.