Chapter 5: Saint Gloriana

"Saint Gloriana, I wonder how powerful they are."

Ilya asks while he was currently on top of his T-44. His Oarai uniform is quite unusual due to it being a special uniform that's made for male.

He was gathering attention as they drove in the streets with his tanks. Everyone was waving at them, and they were all smiling and pointing at the T-44.

"This is Sensha-do! How I miss it!" Ilya shouted it in Russian as he was thrilled to see Saint Gloriana, he was intrigued what he would be fighting and how Miho would be able to handle the enemy.

"Komandir Vasilyev, why did you refuse the offer to become the de jure Komandir?"

"Well, I just wonder how it would feel. It's been too lonely for me at the top now. I want to become an underdog once, well if all went wrong my role would probably be just a De Facto Komandir."

"Now does that satisfy your answer Anastasia?" He added while he took some lollipop from his pocket and ate it.

"Da." She replied which she then went back down inside the cupola where she signaled Sofia to pick up the pace.

Until they heard a loud bang through the neighborhood. "Did someone fire a tank cannon in the street?" Anastasia was flabbergasted, but for Ilya he just laughed.

"Oh my! That noise! I remember that noise! To think we would hear the Panzer IV Ausf D in this place." Ilya was laughing; he couldn't hold his laughter due to them firing a cannon in the streets.

Ilya then stamps on the tank's driver armor. "Sofia, take us to that noise, let us greet our fellow students." Ilya who is just smiling, while Sofia the driver of the T-44 just licks her lips as she began moving the levers to the max where she began to speed up from the streets as they were now moving at 45 k/ph in narrow roads.

"I'm gonna get dizzy." Polina remarks as she could feel her seats rocking back and forth due to Sofia's driving.

Ilya was just surfing at the top of the tank, as he could feel the winds pushing his hair. "Now this is the feeling of freedom!" He took a deep breath and exhaled after a while they finally found the Panzer IV.

The Panzer IV is currently on the road, where Miho is outside of her cupola where she was looking around. While she was on the top, she felt the golden light of the sun rising above them, she squints her eyes and saw the clouds above the skies and from the horizons he could see the mainland.

"My own Sensha-do." She muttered as she remembered Ilya's words. How long has it been since she was doing tankery, it's been years and years where she didn't find it fun, but sometimes as she distanced herself towards Sensha-do she began to feel better and better, yet something is still missing until Ilya's word sparks a candle like flames inside her. A hope, her own way of sensha-do that's what she was missing this whole time.

Her past actions had led her into this, and she wanted to know more but was she able to lead the entire members, does she have the ability to do so, but as long she believes in herself she could do it.

She then turns behind them where she hears a rumbling noise that is heavy. It was Ilya and the others who were behind them.

"Vasilyev-san!?" She was surprised but you could see Ilya just on the top of the tank without a worry, he was surfing above the turret without even falling. He knew how to balance himself while they were moving.

"Ah!" Guten Morgen Kommandant!"

"Deustch!?" Miho was surprised that he could speak German.

"Da! So why the loud morning?" Ilya asks.