Chapter 4: The Match II

While the T-44 is currently helping the wreckage of the Panzer IV Ausf D, the members of the Panzer IV Ausf D had increased, except the majority of their hair had a tad bit of smudge from the smoke that covered them.

"I'm sorry Nishizumi-san that we lost our first game." Yukari who prostrates herself out of failure, while everyone is just smiling and they have learned a valuable lesson from their first match.

"It's okay, nobody was hurt in the process and well we were fighting a formidable opponent in the first place, I believe he took us easy, meaning he didn't do that much rather just wait for the perfect opportunity to shoot us down." Which Miho was on point with her assessment.

Saori, Hana, and the new girl her name was Mako Reizei. She was the one who was driving the Panzer IV Ausf. D when Hana was knocked out cold.

"I'm going back." Mako stated while leaving them behind, as she was covered by smoke and dust.

While Ilya and the others who were helping them to drag the Panzer IV Ausf D, Ilya approached the crew of the Panzer IV and he reached out his hand.

"It was a valiant battle, I do hope we will fight once more when your time has come." He added which Miho accepted.

"Thank you as well for the battle." She answered that the two are in a mutual agreement that both of them would face each other in a match, but that would be set in the future, but not for now.

Ilya was satisfied with the result, and began to command the T-44 with hand gestures to keep moving, as the sun began to set on the horizon as the moon on the other side began to rise.

While everyone is back at the school, the T-44 could only be seen as the last tank standing on the battlefield.

"Everyone! Good job! Very nice!" Ami shouted as she stated them in English as this was the only time that Polina and Sofia were able to manage to understand as most of the time the two were lost and confused about Nihongo.

"That I could understand!" Sofia shouted, while Polina could only nod.

"You two better learn Nihongo, I won't be able to cover both of you when I'm not here." Anastasia added as she could only sigh in relief.

"Da!" Both answered at the same time.

"You operated the tanks very skillfully given it was your first time! Especially Team A!"

"Awesome Job!" She added.

Everyone was satisfied with the result along with praising the Team A's effort of the entire match, considering Team F was already an experience crew when it comes to Tankery, hence why the result at the end is predictable as Ami had already guessed from the beginning that the moment he participated instead of just being excuse of the match, he found out that one of the students is Miho Nishizumi.

"Keep practicing driving tanks and firing their guns! If there's anything you can't figure out, feel free to text me."

"All together, bow!" Momo raised her firm voice.

"Thank you for the lessons!" Everyone, at the same time shouted their sincere gratitude that someone is willingly teaching them to do Sensha-do.

"Man! I'm busted!" Sofia shouted as she could feel her shoulders slowly resolve into pain as the adrenaline from earlier was now gone.

"Sofia you're mostly been so active since morning, hehe." Polina answered while she could only massage her shoulders which she accidentally pressed too hard due to her strength which caused Sofia to scream in pain.

"Aahhhh!! Watch your strength Polina! My shoulders!" Sofia is on the ground while suffering in pain, while Anastasia could only get a chuckle from their actions.