1- Get The Ball

3rd person.

• spoon will be a smoker ONLY so it can match up with "forrest gump" by frank ocean 💀💀💀 ...

Spoon could never doubt his ever growing feelings for his best friend, Mickey Bolitar. He could at least attempt to push them down. It never seemed to work though.

"Stop staring!" Ema shouted, nudging him. The two had came to watch Mickey practice for the Basketball game next weekend. They, as well as Rachel, have to go work on a science project together at Mickey's house.

"I'm not staring.." Spoon said with an annoyed sigh, but grinned. He had to admit- Mickey looked phenomenal in his uniform. He had sweat bearing on his forehead, which made him even more attractive. His jersey was slightly baggy, making Spoon able to see part of his bare chest. He was going insane sitting on the bench. Mickey was all he could think about.

Mickey had been grinning Spoon & Ema's way. He winked a few times as well.

"Okay maybe i am staring..." Spoon confided, putting his hand in his lap.

"You're literally drooling." Ema said, covering her hand with her sleeve and wiping the corner of Spoons mouth. She automatically got back to whatever was on her phone.

"But fuck, he's hot." Spoon said, throwing his head back. He couldn't get Mickey and his dark curls out of his love-sick mind.

Usually the cheerleaders will practice on the sidelines while the basketball players do. Their friend, Rachel, was a cheerleader. Every time Ema looked up, her eyes seemed to meet Rachel. The way the cheerleaders were facing, Spoon & Ema could only see her back.

Spoon also couldn't help but realize how much Ema had been smiling at her phone.

"Who's got you smiling?" He asked, nudging her.

She moved her phone away from him. "No one." She said softly, looking over at the cheerleaders again.

Spoon got back to watching Mickey, who pulled out all of his special moves. Mickey wanted to impress Spoon, and it sure as hell worked.

"How was that?" Mickey asked like he does everytime, hopping off the court. The rest of the team went to change.

"Amazing Mickey Bear!" Spoon said, hugging his tight. Ema shook her head. Spoon was in deep... so was Mickey.

...

"Seatbelts! I don't want to get pulled over today." Ema shouted, walking to her car. the rest followed behind.  She hopped into the drivers seat.

"I call front!" Mickey yelled, not having changed from his jersey.

"I called it at the beginning of school, remember?" Rachel exclaimed with a sly grin, opening the passenger door.

"what, you don't wanna sit back here with me?" Spoon asked with a grin.

"Well..." Mickey said, throwing his bag in the floorboard. "I guess you're Okay."

"Okay?!" Spoon gasped, holding his chest dramatically . "I am WAY better than okay." Spoon turned his head to the window.

"Fine you're better than okay." Mickey huffed with a soft smile, finding his headphones.

-
There was a middle seat in between the boys but they always somehow managed to make any excuse to get closer to one another.

Spoon desperately tried finding shit on instagram to "show" Mickey. In reality, he just wanted his attention.

They would huddle over Spoons phone, laughing hysterically. Ema yelled at them every time because they interrupted all the good songs. Rachel held her hand while queuing up songs with her other hand.

Mickey kept purposely holding his leg out further to her contact with Spoons. Electricity is what ran through Spoon when they made contact. Mickey saw Spoon's face slightly redden every time. He loved seeing him like that.

Mickey then reached a hand out to Spoon's thigh as he showed him another reel. Spoon stuttered a bit , but tried looking away from his leg. Mickey saw pink dust his cheeks.

He didn't realize it but their proximity was close enough that he could easily close the gap and—-

"HERE!" Ema shouted. "Love birds, out." she continued.

They all trudged to the doors of Ema's concerningly large house.