2- Lost

3rd Person

As the group began to research for their project, Mickey couldn't focus. He kept thinking back to what occurred in the car.

He questioned his actions. What if Spoon thought it was weird? Mickey soon realized though that Spoon would've said something if it bothered him, no doubt .

Maybe Mickey was searching for possible clues that Spoon liked him, but he could've swore that Spoon had liked his hand placement. Mickey wanted to test that theory.

Ema was talking about how they could built the robotic hand that was needed to complete the project while Rachel wrote down materials. Spoon was playing google snake, taking in the information.

——-> Mickey on the other hand...
COULDN'T take this attention off of the brown-haired boy next to him. he was lost in the moment. Almost as soon as he zoned out, Rachel tapped his arm .

"Mickey for gods sake i've yelled your name 10 times!" She shakes her head. Mickey looks at her, reengaging.

"Stop staring at your boyfriend and pay attention. this project is worth like half of our grade." Ema scoffed, running a hand through her greased back hair.

"I thought I was the only one who gave a fuck about grades." Spoon whispered, I punched him.

"I do too." I whispered in his ear.

"Jesus christ! here they go again." Ema exclaimed, Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Stop making out and look up how we can do this easiest." Rachel continued Emas outburst.

"Thank you. At least someone gets it." Ema said.

Mickey was still lost. He wanted Spoon's boney hands type away at the search bar. Mickey attempts to research and fill out a google doc with info, but can't seem to stop glancing over to the boy next to him.

"Mickey, can you share that doc with us?" Spoon asks, Mickey is pulled back in to reality once more.

"oh— of course.." Mickey responds, stuttering slightly. Mickey thought how much Spoon must think he's a dork.

Spoons POV:

oh my fucking god. mickey has literally been staring at me for hours and i couldn't wish for anything else in the entire world.
he's so hot i'm actually going insane. send help immediately . i've been trying to get Emas attention so she would maybe get what i am going thru, but she won't look up from RACHEL.

HELP ME

3rd person..

They cleaned up their area and got seated around the room. Mickey chose the bed because Spoon did. He was in deep.

Rachel and Ema had gone to another room of the house, doing only god knows what. (probably getting food).

That left Mickey and Spoon by himself.

Mickey was the first to speak up. "I don't know how the hell we're gonna build this arm." He laughed, Spoon could listen to him all day.

"How are WE gonna do this arm? you know damn well you're all gonna get tired and leave it to me." Spoon ranted, throwing his hands every which way.

"I would never do such a thing to you." He said, trying to keep a straight face but bursts out laughing. His giggles pierced through Spoons heart. All he wanted was Mickey.

"I love your laugh." Spoon says causally. Mickey wanted to scream.

"Oh really?" Mickey responded seductively, turning out his side. "How romantic." Mickey laughs again.

Mickey hears footsteps. He quickly turns on his other side and pretends to be on his phone, texting someone.

Rachel and Ema bring up snacks and throw some at the boys, hitting Spoons head.

It was going to be a long, lost night.