Inner Sherlockian

AN: Yet another original chapter. Does the title have you interested? Well, read to find out. Hope you enjoy it!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had POV written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

Disclaimer: DCMK doesn't belong to me it belongs to the great Aoyama Gosho. I only own the story and the OC~

Narrator pov. At Teitan Elementary School during lunch~

Irene had noticed that Edogawa seemed to be in a good mood today and now at lunch, when they sat beside each other like usual, she would find out the reason.

He glanced at her and whispered, "Are you free this weekend?" 

She tilted her head, the last time he asked a similar question was when he wanted cooking lessons, did he want to request something else?

She nodded anyway and answered, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

He grinned a little, though it looked pretty bright, and quietly said, "I got a limited edition Holmes series book!" 

Oh.

'Well that explains his good mood.' she thought before she replied, "Congratulations. But what does that have to do with me being free this weekend?"

He seemed a little disappointed at her reaction as he sighed a little but he still answered, "Well, I want you to read it with me since you're a Sherlockian too." 

She blinked, "But I stopped having an interest a long time ago, you know that, why are you talking about it in the present?"

He looked pretty determined, "Because I'm thinking that reading one of the books again with another Sherlockian would get you interested again." he then added, "And if it doesn't, at least we get to hang out instead of doing nothing this weekend."

She looked down in thought.

Well, she doubted his idea would work but it was true that it would at least get them to have something to do this weekend.

"You wouldn't take no as an answer anyway. And I suppose it's true that it would get me to have something to do outside of the house, so sure. I will read it with you. Though since it would be in Japanese I won't understand much." she replied.

He sweatdropped, "I forgot about that. But there are English versions you can read instead."

She blinked, "Oh. Well, never mind then." she looked back at him, "So where are we reading at?"

He smiled and answered, "At my house. With how big the library is. We can both get comfortable without worrying about anyone interrupting. I'll ask Hakase to cover for me as an excuse."