CHAPTER 1: The Start Of A New Journey

High school soccer players from across Japan gather for a controversial project designed to create the best and most egoistic striker in the world. High school soccer players from across Japan gather for a controversial project designed to create the best and most egoistic striker in the world.

BLUELOCK

This is an organization where 200 strikers gathered to be the best striker in the world.

One individual with blonde hair and purple eyes was walking down the hallways exhausted and defeated.

"Damn it."

"I actually lost."

He sighed in exhaustion and frustration.

"Damn it!"

He punched the wall out of frustration before he calmed down again.

"My dream as the best striker in the world..."

"Is completely destroyed."

"Broken into shambles."

He walked through the hallways, after that entering to a room with his stuff and a shower room.

He took his clothes off and took a quick shower, after that he changed into his new clothes and got his stuff back.

He walked through the hallways, before seeing the exit, after exiting the facility he looked back and sighed.

"It looks like my dream as the best striker in the world is over........"

He clenched his fist.

"How am i supposed to tell this to my friends? Especially my sisters..."

He continued walking back home till he decided to go to a cafe to eat.

'What will be my friends reaction, especially that manipulative bastard?"

He ordered his food and looked around while waiting for his order, his eyes laid upon to a short blonde haired girl she was carrying a crimson blazer.

'Now i think about it, it looks like school is about to start. Maybe ill enroll to some school..'

He was curious to what school the girl is going to attend, he tried resisting but curiousity took over him and approach the girl.

"Excuse me."

The girl turned around to the boy and gave him a curious look.

"Yes? Do you need something?"

She said in a soothing and feminine tone.

"May i ask what school are you attending to?"

"Oh, im going to attend to a school called Advanced Nurturing High School, ANHS in short."

'Hm? Oh.... She's going to an elite school.... To be honest i have heard about this school before, this school is one of the best in Japan maybe in the world, a lot of students tried enrolling here but only 200 students is only accepted every year.'

"Thanks for the information, i shall be on my way.."

He turned around and started walking but......

"Wait!"

The girl called him which made him turn around and looked back.

"Yes, do you need something?"

"Since you approached me, how about we have a conversation before we part ways?"