One / The Concept of Romance, True Love and, Everything in Between

OO1    /    The Concept of Romance, True Love and, Everything in Between

OO1      The Concept of Romance, True Love and, Everything in Between.

OO1    /    The Concept of Romance, True Love and, Everything in Between

               The concept of romance has been and will continue to be heavily debated. 

               Whether true love is real or just a biological reaction. You can look at it from a religious perspective, where the people are believed to be made in pairs. Whether they end off being romantic or platonic or possibly even a relationship of mutual hate is up to fate.  

               From the perspective of a scientist, a student, maybe even an educator. Romance, true love and, everything in between is just a biological reaction that makes you feel good, like pleasure and stress. 

                 Love is weird.

                 Hera knew this. People claimed to love one another and would commit atrocious crimes to the other, and purposely hurt them. Zeus claimed to love Hera but would betray her trust, make excuses for his horrendous behaviour and entrap her in a marriage she did not want a part in. Zeus was heartless to his children, scheming with Hades to imprison Persephone in the underworld was one of many examples. 

              Or at least that is what Hera liked to believe, not wanting to jinx herself, Hera knocked on the wooden floor beneath her. 

               But as she wrote this, she couldn't help but look towards her parents, both filled with tremendous amounts of love or that store owner, the older gentlemen in love with his work, or those kids who love to play. Maybe romance and love were concepts, but that did not mean that those concepts did not play significant factors in everyone's lives. 

               After all, Hera was a firm believer that everyone had three epic loves. Their first love is based on passion and inexperience, whether it be sexual or romantic. The second is based on intimacy, your first love taught you about love, and your second teaches you how to love. The third and final love is based and built on commitment. After you are taught about love and how to love, you are finally able to love [1].