𝐓𝐄𝐍.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂.
1:45 𝙋𝙈.

(new pictureeee🥴)

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

"yo' ass can't skate for shit." i said to nia as she fell on her face for the fifth time.

she flipped me the bird. "hush up nigga. ion see you doing any better."

"actually he doing a lot better than yo' ass." ace said, coming to a stop by us after skating around the ring.

"your nose is bleeding babe." brianna told nia next to me.

i told her me and sum of the niggas i hang around with were going skating and she wanted to come.

so, here she is.

we've been chillin with eachother for like a lil minute, so why not.

she met everybody... except rae. he aint come out with us today.

i havent seen him since he was high and drunk off his ass two days ago and felt like playing bumper cars with his chest and my back.

now that i think about it, ive never been to the bitch, but he prolly at his house.

yeah, house.

the nigga is twenty with a child.

it makes sense.

ion know what he does for a living, like work wise, but it gotta be sum good because he seem to be chilling.

i'm pretty sure everybody ina group got they own shit though. we just always at quincy house because he stay having snacks and like pooka said, it's the biggest crib outta all of us.

well almost everybody. da'jour told me she still lived with her mom.

ain't nun wrong with it, i mean we all barely twenty yet, but she said it was because she "didnt feel like it yet".

i felt that shit in my soul. i didn't feel like moving when i did a year ago, but i thugged it out because i couldn't stand haven annoying ass.

but besides da'jour, everybody else got an apartment.

i gotta apartment, nia gotta apartment, kai got a apartment, ace gotta apparently and pooka got an apartment.