𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙊: 𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙈𝙄📍
𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 - 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔.
𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉'𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏.
3:05 𝙋𝙈.

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀

𝙅𝘼𝙔𝙑𝙉𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀.
¥

ive just been chilling in my apartment today. for like the first fucking time ina long as time.

ive literally been spending time everywhere, with everyone, and not at my house.

so, i felt the need to take sum time and be in my apartment because im never in this bitch anymore.

im in my kitchen just making me sum right na'. im hungry.

i aint no cook, but i sho' can turn up ina kitchen.

sometimes.

so ima make whatever, and see what happens.

i see my phone start going off on my kicthen table a minute later though, so i pause what i was doing to go grab it and look at who was calling me.

it was brianna.

if ima be completely honest, these past two weeks, she has been the last thing on my mind.

i mean, ever since the skating rink, i havent even seen her ass much. we were supposed to meet up a little afterwards, like i said, i mean she was the one who said she wanted to soon, but she cancelled on me again when it was time to meet up, and then she just... like disappeared.

she been doing her, and i honestly wasnt mad at it.

i thought we were vibing, but i guess we werent because i wasnt really worried about the fact we havent talked ina minute.

i was busy, too busy to worry about sum shoulda coulda maybe girl.

but she blowing my shit up na' because i didnt answer her phone call.

i text shorty and tell her she "trippin hella hard", cause she is. acting like she wasnt the one to go ghost.

yeah, i aint try that hard to keep her, but still. she wasnt tryna keep me, so what the fuck.

she texts me back saying. "nigga answer real quick, i jus need a minute."

she called me after that, and i answer cause the constant texting was getting annoying and i aint tryna stress when im cooking sum good food righ na'.

"yo." i say into the phone after letting it ring for a second.

"what the fuck you took you so long to answer?" she questioned me immediately.

aight na hoe, calm yo' roll.

"chill allat out."

"nah, you know you seen me callin you. dont act dumb. and anyway, why'd you stop talking to jayvynn? you one of them fuck boys, huh?"