Rowen

Rowen pov:

HOLY SHIT HE KISSED ME CAMERON JUST KISSED ME?! Cam pulls back from the kiss and doesn't look at my face he turns his head probably from embarrassment due to the fact his face was a straight red. My breath was heavy and I was a bit scared not of him but of me. I didn't know how to feel believe it or not I didn't know if I was gay... I mean every male slaves are gay they hate women and only find love in males. But there are a few like me. I hate the way I feel sometimes about a woman... what am I saying I can't think like this it's unnatural! No I should like Cam he's my bestfriend he's tall and adorable I should have feelings for him! I want to have feelings for him but every time I close my eyes I have a dream about women doing things to me... I-I can't think this way every male will see me as disgusting for even thinking these thoughts let alone feeling them. It feels like I've betrayed my whole male kind and all of my friends for thinking this way! I-I don't know what to do.

"Ro it's ok... yo-you don't have to like me back I.. I just really like you ever since we met and i don't know I thought that if I hid my feelings they would go away but they never did I've liked you since we were kids I never w-would want to ruin our friendship but now that we're getting auctioned off I thought I should have done what I've been dreaming about." Cam confesses to me. He was tearing up during the whole time and now he's crying a bit. Seeing him like this broke my heart... I grabbed him into my body and hugged him.

"No matter what you could do nothing would ever ruin our friendship. I- I'm sorry I just..." I reassure him. But I didn't know what to say I don't feel any romantic feelings for him.

"It's ok I know... I-I just... you don't have to tell me I know you don't like me." Cam says quietly.

"I'm sorry it's not you it's just-" I can't tell him! He would hate me if I ever told him that I like- No?!? Stop I can't think like this!

"It's ok I get it really you don't have to explain anything. I-I'm gonna go back to the room you can keep the rest of the clothes I chose enough." He bluntly states getting up and slamming the door shut behind him.

I flinch when I hear it slam close. God I'm such an idiot. I should have just kissed him back and everything would be normal! Why do my feelings always have to come between everything?! I hate my feelings I wish I could just throw them away.
———————————
I look through the rest of the skirts and choose some really cute ones. My favorite one I choose is a Leopard print one that's hot pink. It's so cute...! I grab everything I want and clean up quickly. I then walk to my room. I cringe remembering everything that has happened. God this is going to kill me I hate when there is a problem between me and Cam. I walk closely to the door and open it to be opened with only Opal and Tucker lying on their beds.

"Where's umm Cam?" I ask.

"O-Oh he umm left" Opal whispers so gently.

"Oh umm well uh do you know where he went?" I questioned him. Opal just looked at me with big eyes. He didn't say anything. So I looked at Tucker who wasn't even looking at me.

"Where's Cameron?" I look at Tucker.

"Why don't you look around where's his stuff huh?" Tucker says with an attitude.

I look through all his drawers all of his clothes are gone including his school bag?!

"Tucker where the fuck is he?!" I raise my voices

"He came in here and packed all his shit he then went to the old hag and asked to be sold early you'll never see him again." Tucker tells me making me even more angry.

I look at him like he's crazy then at Opal he gives me a sorry look and that's how I know he's really gone and Tucker isn't just being a dick.

I feel my knees get weak and my head gets light I can't breathe I can't breathe?! I suddenly drop to the floor.

"Rowen!" I see Opal run to me.
————————
I wake up to see all these cords in my wrist and I'm in a white bed.

"You fucking mutt you're finally awake" I get greeted by Mistress Laura who is pissed as hell.

"M-Mistress..?" I say quietly my heart rates goes up and I can hear it on the monitor beeping loud.

"Stop worrying I'm not going to punish you now you're in the fucking hospital idiot" she scolds me again and I flinch.

"W-What happened.?" I raise a brow.

"When you found out Cameron got auctioned you freaked and passed out" she quoted with her fingers.

"W-What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Cameron got sold and you fucked up do you understand" she says.

I feel tears in my eyes and I start to cry. My heart is going crazy and that's going out on the charts are going crazy.

"Calm down male" she says nonchalantly.

"He got sold to a very young beautiful woman very rich too you should be glad that it wasn't some old broke bitch." She scolds me again.

"Y-yeah I'm ve-very happy for him.." I try not to cry harder knowing that Laura would be even more livid.

"When we get home I want you to go and wait in your room do you understand. Tucker and Opal already got their punishment but that doesn't mean you get off from this your fucking hospital bill cost a fortune.!" She orders me while gritting through her teeth.

"So-Sorry m-mistress.. I understand " I say quietly. I know what's going to happen I'm going to get punished badly.
————————
We get to the boys home and I see Opal and Tucker chained to the wall of shame they had scars all over their body's and a full head mask over their face. I walk up the stairs past them and to my room. I sit on my bed in the best waiting position. I don't want to disappoint her even further. I hear her walk up the stairs her heels clack on the wooden floor. And my head faces the floor immediately after I hear the door creak open. It's quiet and I feel her eyes on me.

"I know you're having a rough time with Cameron leaving" she says.

My throat feels dry and my head heavy. I don't want to hear anything more about Cam.

"It's ok to feel this way angry and sad inside. When my wife died everyone told me to not cry of feel sad they told me that if she were alive she would want me to move on and that I should forget and move on but I didn't want to move on and forget I tried to keep my feelings in as much as I could but I broke down at seeing a picture of her. What I'm trying to say is it's ok to let your emotions out you don't have to forget him forever. I know you two had a very close friendship even relationship.." I freeze she thinks me and Cam were dating but also at the e fact that she opened up to me for the first time I ever met her. She's a real bitch but I'm great full for the fact that she actually feels sympathy for me.

"I'll leave you to it I want this room cleaned at the same time everyday but I'll let you have time to yourself." She sighs closing the door.

I look up at the closed door and few tears run down my face hard I fall to the pillow and cry harder into it. I should have kissed him back maybe then he wouldn't have left me... I cry harder into the pillow and pull the blanket over my head.

I knew I was going to miss him but I didn't know it would hurt this much.