Chapter 5 - Vatos

They had just arrived outside of where Glenn was being kept according to the kid, who they now knew was called Miguel, guns in hand.

"You sure you're up for this?" Rick questioned T-Dog and he nodded in response. T-Dog then grabbed the bag of guns and left to where he would be waiting at a higher vantage point.

"One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know." Daryl threatened Miguel.

"G's gonna take that arrow out my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know." Miguel said, not bothered by the glare Daryl was sending him.

"G?" Riley questioned, her gaze moving from the entrance of the building to the kid behind her.

"Guillermo. He's the man here." Miguel explained quickly.

"Right, let's go see Guillermo then." Riley shrugged, standing up she began to move into the courtyard of the building.

Once they all manoeuvred through the gap in the fence Rick pushed Miguel to walk ahead of them so he would be visible to his friends.

They stopped a few meters away from the main entrance and waited, less than a minute later the metal doors creaked open slowly and out walked a man who they expected was Guillermo.

"You ok little man?" He questioned Miguel who had ricks shotgun pointed at his back.

"They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." Miguel's voice a lot less confident than it was a few minutes ago.

"Cops do that?" Guillermo questioned, amusement laced in his voice as he took in ricks appearance.

"Not him. This redneck puto over here." Miguel pointed at Daryl. "He cut off some dudes hand man. He showed it to me."

"Shut up." Daryl snapped.

Suddenly two men stormed out of the building their guns aimed and Riley recognised them instantly.

"Hey that's that vato right there. He shot me in the ass with an arrow." The larger of the two men yelled.

Guillermo stopped his friend from becoming more angry and prevented him from pointing his gun at the others.

"Chill, chill. It's true?" Guillermo questioned, his eyes trained on Rick. "He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick man."

"We were hoping more for a calm discussion." Rick said, his shotgun still aimed at the men in front of them.

"That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, Felipe gets an arrow in the ass and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me." Guillermo chastised.

"Heat of the moment." Riley responded, "Mistakes were made on both sides." Guillermo's eyes scanned over her from where he was stood, from her combat boots to the PPK that was pointing directly at him.

"Who's that dude to you anyway? You don't look related." Guillermo questioned, still looking at the woman with curiosity.

"He's part of our group, our friend, I'm sure you'd understand." Riley spoke, her grip tightening on her gun.

"You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked skeptically.

"Sorry, fresh out of white boys. But I got Asian, you interested?" Guillermo chastised with a sarcastic smile.

"We have one of yours, you have one of ours." Rick said, trying to move the conversation in the right direction. "Sounds like an even trade."

Guillermo took a moment to think the deal through before shaking his head, "Don't sound even to me. My people got attacked, where's the compensation for their pain and suffering. More to the point where's my bag of guns?"