21

~Chapter 21~

Xian Shan and Xian Zhu were both human beings who had lived for tens of thousands of years. As soon as Hua Shu opened her mouth, they guessed 80% of her intentions. The Peacock Clan and the Eagle Clan have been fighting for the Blessed Land of Cave in the North Sea for tens of thousands of years. Back then, the Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang was in charge, and the two tribes were able to maintain a certain level of peace. Today's Heavenly Empress Feng Ran has a perverse temper and doesn't like to care about these turf wars. As a matter of fact, she never intervened in the dispute between the two clans. As a result, the dispute between the two clans has become more and more serious in the past few decades. The Peacock Clan was originally more powerful than the Eagle Clan, and had always dominated the Eagle Clan to occupy most of the Blessed Land in the North Sea.

Unfortunately, the sons of Hua Mo, the Peacock King of this generation, failed to live up to their expectations. Except for his daughter Hua Shu, her brother was of no great use. On the other hand, the Eagle Clan has been doing this for thousands of years. There are many talents, and after the power increases, they will naturally not let go of the old enemy lying on the side. Most of the disputes in the past few years have ended in the victory of the Eagle Clan. 

The Eagle Clan is good at air strikes and has always been powerful in long-distance attacks. Hua Shu came to Da Ze Mountain, probably hoping to get Da Ze Mountain's help. 

"Princess, you are serious. The ancestors of the Peacock  Clan have some friendship with us, Da Ze Mountain. What is the reason why the princess is here...?" 

Hua Shu waved back, and the red bird behind her came up carrying a wooden plate. 

"Hua Shu knows that Da Ze Mountain has never been involved in the fights between the various factions of the Immortal Clan. Hua Shu really has no intention to embarrass the two uncles. It's just that my father is old and my brothers have low immortal power. It's hard to support a single tree, and I don't want the Peacock Clan to decline from now on, so I want to borrow the Sky-Shielding Umbrella of the Old God Dong Hua from the two elders. As long as I can protect my clan through this crisis and when our Bainiao Island recovers,I will definitely send the Sky-Shielding Umbrella back after the new year. Elder Xian Shan, this is the feather crown, a sacred object of our Peacock Clan. Hua Shu is willing to give it to Da Ze Mountain in exchange for the Sky-Shielding Umbrella for one year."  

Hua Shu opened the treasure box on the wooden plate, revealing the Plume Feather Peacock Crown inside with its flowing light and rich immortal power. 

Legend has it that the inner elixir of the Peacock Clan's most powerful ancestor, before his death, formed the Feather Bird Crown. It is an excellent example of an immortal relic and has served as the crown for all Peacock Kings. Hua Shu's sincerity is evident even though this crown is not as good as the demigod's Sky-Shielding Umbrella.   

Gu Jin on the side was startled. He really didn't expect that Hua Shu wanted to use the Sky-Shielding Umbrella to defend against the Eagle Clan. 

A Sky-Shielding Umbrella can be exchanged for a superior immortal weapon without causing any harm to Da Ze Mountain. Hua Shu had assumed that Xian Shan would answer right away, but to her surprise, he shook his head and said, "Princess, I cannot agree to your request." 

 "Elder, do you think Hua Shu is not sincere enough? Bainiao Island has no intention of coveting the Sky-Shielding Umbrella, I just want to..." Hua Shu said with a faint look of disappointment in her eyes. 

"Princess, you've misunderstood." Xian Shan raised his hand to interrupt Hua Shu and responded, "Master gave the Sky-Shielding Umbrella to Junior Brother Gu Jin before he ascended. Now this thing has become Junior Brother's personal artifact. I have no right to make the decision. What else can I do? Please forgive me, princess."