CHAPTER SEVEN: THE WITCH SPELL

As they journeyed north, they came across a place of breathtaking beauty. An elderly woman appeared, inviting them to rest and dine at her house. Orion, driven by hunger, persuaded the group to accept her hospitality.

The table was laden with a feast of delicious food. They ate heartily, their laughter filling the air. The woman served them a wine she claimed to have made herself over a hundred years. Intrigued, Athena, Lyra, and Orion tried the wine, while Aden and Elio refrained.

An hour later, they noticed something was wrong. The food on the table transformed into gruesome sights - fresh hearts and organs, living creatures. Athena, Lyra, and Orion were drunk and under the woman's spell. They were unresponsive, and no amount of urging could wake them.

The woman returned, her friendly demeanor replaced by a sinister smile. When Aden politely refused more food, her eyes flashed menacingly. As she left again, Elio desperately tried to rouse Orion.

When the woman returned, she had transformed into a monstrous witch. Realizing that not all of them were under her spell, she let out a terrifying screech. In a desperate move, Elio cut Orion's finger, activating the Mirror of Justice. The witch was captured in the mirror, and Athena, Lyra, and Orion regained consciousness.

They fled from the house, which disappeared behind them, replaced by a dark forest. Orion, seeing his bleeding finger, was confused about how he got the wound. But there was no time to explain. They had to get as far away from that place as possible.

Their journey continues, each encounter testing their courage and resolve. They have faced deception and danger, but they remain united and determined to complete their quest for the Lost Lilac.