guess who's back

"We are so back baby!" Mae Turley sat with a beaming smile on her face in the production studio, prepping for her interview.

"oi, don't put me on blast like that," Mae turned away from the photos on the screen behind her. 

"Hi, my name is Mae, I'm 24, currently living in Manchester with my sister and I was on Series 8 of Love Island."

"Fans will remember me from my series from watching my relationship crash and burn. I was coupled up with Jaques and honestly was in love with the boy, and then he went to Casa and fucked it. I ended up walking out of the villa a few days later because I knew I wasn't in the right headspace to keep trying to find love at that moment."

"It has been almost two years and since the villa, I've been trying to just live every day like It's my last," Mae smiled. "I actually had a scare with a lump on my breast pretty soon after leaving the villa. I had so much support, and it ended up being a benign growth, but after that experience, I knew I needed to live life to the fullest."

"And so I'm here!" Mae threw her hands up. "What am I looking for in a guy this time? I think I still like the same things. I like a lad who I can laugh with, theres some physical attraction there. But I think I am out of my Jack the Lad phase, you know? I want a gentleman."

"Are there any guys I hope to see in there? Of course there are. But I'm not spilling my secrets yet."

hahahahhaha welcome babes!!!!!! leave me a note about what you're hoping to see here :) I've gotten a few chapters in but might be slow to update till I see who else might be showing up this season hehe