9

snog marry pie

snog marry pie

"You two was kissing last night weren't you," Mitch tried to rile Callum and Mae up from the start the next morning. 

"Nah, I'm celibate," Mae shrugged as she sat up in bed with a yawn. "I only hold hands before marriage."

The whole bedroom laughed as the blonde shrugged before getting out of bed. Everyone did their morning business before splitting up for chats. Mae headed out into the sun with Molly, Kaz, Lib and Sophie. Kaz took some time in the morning to speak about how she was feeling in regards to where her head was at with Tyler and it seemed helpful for her to get a little bit of it off her chest.

Lib then went on to chat about her feelings with Mitch and seemed to be more at peace with it that morning compared to the night before. The girls gossiped a bit more before heading inside to get on their bathing suits and getting ready to sit around the garden for the day. Mae made herself some avocado toast, heading to the day beds to munch in peace before Callum invaded and stole half her food.

"I wanted that," she pouted as she looked at her empty plate and then back up at him as he finished chewing slowly. 

"I'll make you some tomorrow," the boy said with an apologetic smile before pulling her into his side and forcing her to lay down. "We've only just woke up and I could go down for a nap."

The two laid their in a comfortable silence, Mae watching with a keen eye as Georgia Steele beelined across the garden to boot Josh off a sun lounger to sit next to Tom. Mae was feeling suspicious before her conspiracy theory was interrupted mid thought by the ring of a phone. 

"I got a text!" Kaz yelled. "Islanders its time to dish up the truth in todays all star challenge: Snog, Marry, Pie."

"You boys get ready!" Mae yelled as she sat up with a grin. Everyone was feeling apprehensive as they got over to the grassy area to start, with the girls lined up first. Mitch started off with controversy by pieing Lib but having a bad reception, as he thought he had a good one liner.

Toby was up next, choosing to kiss Molly, marry Arabella and then serving a pie to Georgia Steele that clearly shocked her. Tyler went before it was Anton's turn, and everyone knew he was having war flashbacks. Mae genuinely almost peed herself when the boy kissed Georgia Harrison and then fell into the pool by accident. 

Callum was up next, grinning with all his pearly whites as he walked the line of girls, stopping in front of Arabella for a snog as Mae watched with a raised brow. "It's ok, looked like a shit kiss," Mae flipped her hair as she turned to face a laughing Molly on her other side. Callum then walked back to the kitchen to retrieve a ring, and came before the girls and took a knee in front of Mae. 

"Gimme your hand," he laughed as she uncrossed her arms and gave it to him with a pout. "I'd like to marry this girl because not only is she stunning, but she gets me in a way that I feel like not a lot of people do. And she's proper wifey material I'd say." The girls all cooed as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Mae for a hug and a kiss before going back to grab his pie. Mae looked over to Molly with an apology as the boy beelined to her and gently served her a pie.