7

nights in the hideaway

The next morning Mae was sat on the terrace with Kaz, Lib, Arabella and Molly, chatting about the recoupling the night before. The girls all were feeling settled with their new couples, some obviously more happy than others. Molly seemed to be the happiest though, which was good for all of the girls to see.

After getting ready for the day, Mae made her way to go sit out on the sun loungers. Callum was quick to come find her, pushing her over so they could share a seat. It was clear to Mae that Callum's love language was physical touch, as he played with her hair. 

"What is your other love languages then, because physical touch is a clear one," Mae laughed as the boys hand stopped moving as if he just realized what he was doing.

"I think quality time you know," Callum mused as his fingers tangled in her hair again. "What is yours?"

"Physical touch and gift giving," she smiled up at him from behind her sunnies. "I love giving a good gift, like I ruin the surprise half the time I'm so excited."

"That's cute ya know," Callum mused as he looked over the villa, spotting where Steele was sitting with Tom. "Does that situation weird you out like it does me?"

"I couldn't trust her as far as I can throw her," Mae said frankly. "I hope Tom just stays respectful and tells Molly what's going on, because she won't."

"I'll be proper pissed if he hurts her," Callum scowled, before looking down at Mae. "Not that I still have feelings for her. It's just-"

"Callum relax," Mae laughed and patted his stomach. "You two spent a lot of time together and I know you'd like to be friends with her if you can. I don't blame you for looking out for her, it's not that weird. You both can want the other to be happy."

After their sun session, the two of them took a nap before it was time to head inside to get ready for the night. As the girls got ready, Lib told all the girls about her and Mitch taking a step back. "Good riddance Lib, your dream guy is out there," Mae hyped. The girls then headed outside and took a toast, before it was time for the group to sit down for a game of suck and blow truth or dare. 

The game started off roaring with a make out between Kaz and Tyler, and then a strip tease for Sophie from Josh. Lib got to show off her moves in some sexy snogs with Chris and Toby, Steele got pulled for a three way kiss and of course chose Callum and Toby, and then Callum dropped the card when passing it to Mae. He asked for a brutal truth, and he got one. 

"How many girls have you slept with since Molly?" Anton asked, everyone gasping and watching Callum as the boy turned red. 

"16," he said with not a lot of emotion, as the shock rippled across the fire pit. 

"Congrats for sleeping with 16 girls," Molly said as she turned to her drink. After that revelation, the game ended quickly. Mae found herself in the kitchen while Cal sat with a few guys and she gave Molly some space to have her debrief with a group of the girls as well. 

"How do you feel about that question?" Anton asked her as they sat in the kitchen. 

"You know, I think I need to just chat with him about it," Mae mused. "It's not about the number of girls. But the comment made about like enjoying the single life. Is he really wanting another relationship after this? Or does he want to keep enjoying the single life? That's where my head is at."

Their conversation was interrupted by Harrison yelling that she had a text. "Islanders, the hideaway retreat is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night together."

"Callum and Mae!" Anton yelled with his mouth open, the other islanders echoing his call as Mae buried her head in her hands. She got up with a laugh as the islanders all cheered, meeting Callum on the decking for a hug.

"Reign in those teeth boy, 17 is not your lucky number," Mae laughed as she pulled back and held the boys hand and walked back inside. The two separated and Mae went into the dressing room, quickly followed by all the girls. 

"Molly please go pour yourself another drink," Mae begged as the blonde sat at her table and watched Harrison go digging through the wardrobe. 

"No babe it's fine, I'm here for you not him," Molly smiled gently as Mae shook her head in shock and turned to veto the literal lingerie Harrison pulled out. Mae did not feel ready for the typical hideaway experience so she stuck with a pretty white lacy pj set to give the boy a little tease. She let Molly redo her hair, and then it was time to meet the boys. 

Everyone was rowdy in the foyer as the couple came together for a hug, before being ushered out Into the garden and into the hideaway area. "Oh this is proper nice," Mae said as they walked into the little sitting room that attached to the sleeping area. 

"Look, they've got a full wardrobe here," Callum said as he looked into the closet that was full of sexy pieces and toys. "You gonna try something on for me?"

"Get your head out of the gutter," Mae scoffed as Callum took a seat on the chair and she perched on his knee. "This is all you get tonight. I am a woman of the lord." The two of them laughed together as Callum reached over for the bottle of champagne and popped it before pouring them a glass. 

"Cheers to us, and hopefully more nights like this to come," Callum said with a smirk as he tapped his glass with hers. The two of them sipped on their drinks as Mae moved over to the second chair. "How are you feeling after tonights game then?"

"I think you were single so it doesn't matter," Mae started. "But I will be honest, it made me a little hesitant because you did make the comment about getting to like enjoy the time being single. When you get out of here, are you not going to want that again?"

"Nah," Callum shook his head. "I was in a relationship for three years and loved being with one person. I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy being single again, but I do want to find someone that I can have that partnership with again."

"Ok, you just need to be sure about it," Mae said with a half smile. "Because you've got me hooked babe and if you want to mess about, I need you to tell me sooner rather than later."

"I'm not messing about,"  he shook his head as he reached over to grab her hand, pulling her out of her seat to straddle him. "I don't know what it is about you, but I feel like this is right, you know? As shitty as the first few days were in here, I'm just like yeah this is where I needed to be. To get to this point with you."

"Nah you're so soppy," Mae grinned and buried her head in his shoulder as he wrapped her up in his arms.

im about to do something unhinged....... go check out my profile for a SECOND all stars book, focusing on another one of my ocs :)