Chapter 1

It was one of those usual mornings where Abhyudaya would be waiting for Gautami to show up at his place so that they would start the shoot of their videos on YouTube. But something was different today morning.

Usually, she would arrive early and on the given time but today, she was late. That too, very late. She was supposed to show up by 10:30 am but now, it was past 11:30 am.

At first, Abhyudaya wasn't much concerned about Gautami being unusually late but slowly and gradually, his worries started to grow and he called her but there was no response.

He called her multiple times but it was of no use. At last, he called Gautami's father who was like his second father. Her father picked up the call but he wasn't like his usual self.

Abhyudaya noticed something was definitely wrong, so he asked her father "Baba, kya hua? Sab thik hai?"

Gautami's father tried his best to sound normal as possible holding his tears but after hearing Abhyudaya's concerned tone, he couldn't hold in and tears gushed out of his eyes. "Beta, tumhari Aai ko heart attack aaya hai. Hum sab abhi hospital mein hai. Gautami bhi humari saath hai."

Author's Note: Gautami's parents share a good and close bond with Abhyudaya as he's like their son. Abhyudaya too, shares a good bond with them and treats them like his mom and dad.

Abhyudaya's ears and mind both could not believe what they had just heard. He was thinking it all as a mere bad thought but later, reality began to set in and tears started covering his eyes making his heart ache badly in pain.

Gautami's father did not want to disclose this news to Abhyudaya as he knew that he would not be able to handle this pain properly but he couldn't bottle it up within himself and ended up telling him everything.

Abhyudaya did not waste any more time and immediately left his room, taking his car keys from the rack kept in the living room which his parents noticed.

A/m: Beta, tu itni subah-subah kahan jaa raha hai?

Abhi (in a rush): Hospital mein, maa. Emergency hai.

A/m (in a concerned tone): Kyun? Kya baat hai?

Abhi: Gautami ki maa ko heart attack aaya hai. Mujhe jald jaana hoga. Sabko meri zaroorat hai.

A/d: Tune kuch khaya bhi, beta?

Abhi: Aake khaa lunga, papa. Abhi mujhe jaana hoga.

A/m: Haaye!! Yeh sudden kaise hogaya?

Abhi: Pata nahi, maa. Main aap logon se aake baat karta hoon, thik hai?

A/m & A/d: Thik hai, beta. Sambhaal ke jaana aur apna khayal rakhna.

Abhi: Aap dono bhi apna khayal rakhna.

Abhyudaya drove off in his car with tears filled in his eyes and sweat over his face due to the sudden upsetting news.

24/7 Wellness Centre....

Abhi: Excuse me. Kya aap mujhe bata sakti hai ki Mrs. Kawale kaunse room mein admitted hai?

Receptionist: Lekin aap kaun hai?

Abhi: Main unka family friend Abhyudaya Mohan hoon.

Receptionist: Sorry sir par main unki details aapko nahi de sakti.

Abhi: Par kyun nahi? Dekhiye, mera unse milna bohot zaroori hai.